Chapter 4. Another Adventure And Meeting Elves

After the entire incident with the Silverback, Bell was about to be dragged off by Hestia since Rose was hugging him tightly (accidentally) pressing his face into her very large chest.

Now both him and Rose were heading to the guild building to drop off the crystal and the monster drops along with file the report on his sword that broke because it had a crack inside it and to get his money from saving Rose in the dungeon.

Rose was standing right next to Bell, shoulder to shoulder and touching every once and a while, with her tail gently touching his back.

"I'm glad your ok Bell and not to injured" she said looking at him.

"Yeah I got kinda lucky with that and my old teacher teaching me the basics" he said with a sad smile as he remembered her.

Rose rose a eyebrow and her ear twitched "you had a teacher?".

"Mhm.. a traveling adventurer, my grandpa hired her to train me for 2 weeks, which she did, but she could only teach me the basics of using my weapons, strategies and tactics" said Bell.

She saw how happy he was when talking about her and smiled "I'm guessing she meant a lot to you given your smile".

"Mhm.. she helped me out so much and if it wasn't for her then I probably wouldn't have survived that fight, along with you giving me some tips, so thank you Rose, you saved my life" he said.

A blush formed on her cheeks and her tail began to wag faster as she smiled "its no problem, I was just doing what I could to help you" she said before she decided to ask him something "so tell me about her?".

"Well" a blush formed on his cheeks "she was a very beautiful high Elf with long white hair and bright blue eyes, she carried a very large eastern styled long sword. She was a bit of an airhead at times but overall very nice and uhhh..." his blush grew even more.

She looked at him wondering what he was gonna say next.

"She was my... first crush as much as I hate to say it.." said Bell.

Rose couldn't help but snort and cover her mouth with her hand "I'm not laughing at you..." she said between giggles "and you don't have anything to be ashamed of, lot's of kids get crushes on people..." her hand then trailed over her wolf ear "I'm guessing you have a bit of thing for elves given your eyes sneaked at every elf woman".

Bell looked away blushing "I-I... I do have a thing for elves... but that doesn't mean I don't like anyone else, like you for example, your the most beautiful werewolf I've ever seen" said Bell.

Rose's eyes widened and her ears twtiched and her tail started to wag like crazy as she smiled warmly "your playing a dangerous game Bell~" she said as her eyes gained a hunger in them that made a slight shiver go up Bells spine.

"Bell, Rose!" Said a voice catching them both slightly off guard.

Before them was Eina who just exited the guild building and was holding a small stack of papers in her hand "what are you two doing here after everything?".

"Bell is here to collect his reward for saving me and get his valis from the monster drops and crystal, then lastly file a report of a defective weapon to the Hephaestus Familia" said Rose in her professional tone.

"Oh well follow me and I'll help you with all of that" she said gesturing for them to follow her, once up to her desk she had Bell sign some papers before she handed him a bag of valis.

"For saving Rose, the guild has awarded you 300K Valis" said Eina.

Bells jaw dropped to the ground... he's made a lot of valis thanks to his high luck, but hearing he made that much... him and Hestia will finally be able to pay off Miach and lord Take... that only left Hephaestus and a bunch of shops... worth literal millions... (with him being completely unaware of the new 470 million debt added for his sword).