S E V E N

I AM THE BEST! SAY IT WITH ME!
ANOTHER EPISODE, I AM THE BEST! 

I woke up on the floor, understanding I fell asleep there. I slowly sat up and looked around the room and found the door to my room just as good as new. Zayn must have fixed it while I was sleeping.
I slowly stood up and brushed off my clothes with my hands.
“Yes… no in the matter of days Kirk” I heard Zayn say in the other room. I walked up to the door and turned the doorknob and to my surprise, opened it.

I silently walked out of my room to find Zayn on the couch, talking to someone on the phone. Someone named Kirk… As I stepped out, Zayn turned his gaze up on me.
Without any word, I walked into the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

I heard how Zayn kept talking to “Kirk” and how he was going to deliver the package, I guessed the money, as soon as he could.
“No one knows a thing” Zayn said in an annoyed tone.
That was a lie, even though I didn’t really know what they were talking about, I guessed he was talking about the money. I knew about the money…

I put the bowl of oatmeal on the table and sat down. Zayn came into the kitchen, the phone in hand.
He sat down opposite to me and looked at me; I didn’t want to meet his gaze so I kept my eyes down on the breakfast.

Zayn grabbed my forearm to get my attention, and he sure got it. I looked shocked up on him, my body as frozen as stone.
“You have a date tonight haven’t you?” He asked and smirked.
I pulled my arm back and gave him a death glare.

He chuckled before he rose and walked out of the kitchen; he soon came back in and placed the morning paper on the table in front of me. I looked down on it and on the front page it said, just like Zayn had said…

Boy’s second try would be his last – suicide in Bayswater

I looked down on the picture underneath the headline with sorrow. A picture of my Josh smiling…
I looked disgusted back up on Zayn who gave me a grin back. He walked out the kitchen, and out the door.

“Josh…” I whimpered and placed my index finger on the picture, stroking it across his beautiful smile.
I eat up my breakfast and took a shower before getting dressed.

I put on a burgundy colored shirt with buttons and black jeans with whine-red matching supras.
I drove to school and got to experience Harry’s, Liam’s and Louis cries of Josh death. I could only simply comfort them, telling them that Josh was so lost in himself…

Well Josh might have been lost, but he was at least a good person, unlike me.

In math class everyone seemed so silent. Josh had been an excellent math student, after me of course. I was the geek in this class, and not so proud anymore.
Mr. Harris, our math teacher had a speech about Josh, how his soul would always be with us. If he was with me now, he would have looked at me with disappointed eyes.

“Niall, I need to speak to you after school” Mr. Harris said suddenly. I looked up and nodded in confusion. What did he want with me?

I put the math book in my locker and heard how footsteps approached me. I turned my head to meet Kyle’s big glowing eyes.
“Hey beautiful” He said as he reached me. He leaned up against the lockers and tried seducing me with his eyes.
I gave him a smile and closed the locker door.
“Hey…” I replied.

“So… ready for our date tonight?” He asked with an excited tone in his voice. I simply nodded and gave him a slight smile.
“Good, put your favorite clothes on, I am going to rock your world” He said with confidence. He stroked his hand on my cheek before walking away.

The school bell rang and the day was done. I was making my way towards Mr. Harris class when suddenly out of nowhere someone grabbed me around my waist and forced me inside of the boy’s restroom.

“Hey!” I protested as whoever it was shoved me up against the tile wall, letting my feet dingle.
“Niall…” Zayn warned as he covered my mouth with one of his hands, his tanned skin creating a stark contrast against my cheeks. My eyes widened as I looked at Zayn’s hand then back up at Zayn.

“Zmpph?” I mumbled in confusion underneath his hand.
“Stmpp!” I protested, pushing him away.
“Where were you going then?” He asked me, not expecting an answer since he didn’t release my mouth.
“You should be on your way home by now” He declared and looked suspiciously on me.

I sighed behind his hand and squirmed in his grip.
He took his hand away and began kissing me like he did yesterday. He trailed his hand down my jeans and fondled with my penis as he forced his tongue into my mouth.
“MPPH!” I screamed into his mouth in protest, kicking my feet in the air.

“WHAT?” I heard a voice coming from behind Zayn. I found Kyle standing there with big, disappointed eyes. His mouth was open and his hands clenched into fists.
Zayn rolled his eyes before pulling back and let me go.

“Niall?” Kyle whimpered.
Zayn turned to face the slightly bigger jock while I slid my back down the wall to sit on the floor.
Kyle read the situation and understood that I was the victim here.
“Who are you!?” He spat at Zayn, who crossed his arms and rolled his eyes again.

“That depends…” Zayn answered and turned his head around and looked down on me.
“Niall is that your boyfriend?” Kyle asked, I could hear the hope in his voice, that I would say no…

The answer was a no, but if I told him no, then Kyle would be in danger.
“Yes… He’s my boyfriend” I sighed and closed my eyes to avoid Zayn’s evil smirk.
Zayn turned to face Kyle again, showing his satisfied smile to the bigger boy.

“Niall is lying, I am not his boyfriend” Zayn said and my eyes widened at his words.
Kyle looked confused at the two of us.
“I was just going to rape him… but of course you had to interrupt” Zayn smirked.

Now I got it… He was playing with Kyle, hoping he would get to a point where Kyle would attack.
“What? Niall!?” Kyle said and looked worried down on me.
“Kyle go, get out of here…” I pleaded as I stood up.

“OR… you fight me, the one who wins, gets to take Niall out tonight” Zayn said and clenched his fists.
I knew Kyle wouldn’t let that challenge pass.
“No… Kyle” I said and took a step forward, only to be shoved down on the ground again. Zayn looked at me with angry eyes.

“Don’t fucking move, don’t even say a word, be quiet” He spat and turned to Kyle again.
“Don’t talk to Niall like that” He said and came towards Zayn with confidence.
Zayn yawned before meeting Kyle halfway.

“When I win, I am going to fuck him senseless, making him forget your name” Zayn teased before Kyle attacked.
“NOO!” I yelled as the boys collided.
The thing was, Zayn wasn’t even doing trying. He swerved away from every single one of Kyle’s punches.

I slowly rose cause I knew I had to stop this.
This was another fault of mine, and I had to sort it out.
I went in between them, facing Zayn.
“Stop this!” I yelled.

Bang!

Kyle accidentally punched me in the neck, making me fall forward into Zayn’s arms.

Zayn grabbed me around my body and put me against the wall behind him. My vision was blurred and my legs were shaky. I met Zayn’s wide eyes. They weren’t just filled with anger, but hatred, danger, evil… well… the devil’s eyes was looking into mine.

He quickly turned around and faced a sad looking Kyle.
“I am sorry Niall I didn’t mean to” He said and took a step forward.
Zayn ran up to him and jumped on him making both of them fall to the floor.

Zayn was on top of Kyle when he started punching Kyle in the face, punch after punch was delivered on the bigger one.
“Zayn…” I whimpered, fearing for Kyle’s safety.

Zayn didn’t stop, in fact if someone told me to count the punches he threw, I would have said that it would have been impossible.
I stumbled forward, grabbing a hold of Zayn’s shoulder. He turned to face me, his eyes black as night.

“Zayn… stop” I said before I fell down on the floor. I looked on Kyle lying next to me, his eyes distant, his face a mess…
“Please stop…” I said before the world turned black.