T W E N T Y O N E

2 years later

Zayn’s P.O.V
I am right now on my second year to become a psychologist. I am working hard every day, only having the goal inside of my head. I know what I want to do… I want to help people.
I am not longer working at the bar but at a retirement home when I am not studying.

I sold my expensive car and gave the money away to cancer research and I got a new grip on my life. I was actually happy, but sometimes lonely. I still missed Niall but he was now more of an inspiration, a muse to my work. I want to help people get well, something I couldn’t do with Niall.

I wanted to make it up to him somehow.
And actually, I was now a father…
I adopted a 6 months old girl I named Tyla, it means quiet or calm in Lithuanian.
I feel that the hole in my heart is replaced with… love. I don’t longer need to cry, I need to hope.

I looked down on sweet little Tyla, sleeping in her crib. Her blond hair reminded me of her father, her other father. In the future when she asks about whom her mother is, I will tell her that she doesn’t have a mother, but another amazing father that loves her with all of her heart.

It was dark outside; the summer was at its full swing. I opened the window to cool the room a little. I lay down in bed and breathed in the scent of summer.
I was graduating as a psychiatrist tomorrow… I made it, I actually made it.

I lie there for a while, thinking about so many memories that brought me to where I ended up today. It was all because of Niall, the most beautiful person in the world.
I turned and lay down on the side, staring into the wall, eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night as I heard someone climb through the open window; I felt how the person got on the bed behind me. Whoever it was lay down next to me and I could feel the warm breath against my neck.

A hand stroked my arm up and down and hummed me calm.
I knew who it was, I wasn’t afraid.

“I've missed you” I whispered and snuggled closer to the exposed chest behind me. He remained silent for a while but kept stroking my arm.

"I've missed you too angel"

--------------

Omg.... I know it's short but it is the epilogue...
Well, thank you so much for the support on this story. The rest of it is yours to imagine.
Thank you to the ones that voted for this story at the bromance awards, I am up against some great opponents like Anonymous43 and Zialltops. 

Anyway, thank you for everything! Please feel free to read my other stories. 
Ziall forever xoxo