T W E L V E

I couldn’t sleep that night; I lay on the mattress next to a snoring Harry. Why did he have to like Zayn? Why?!
I felt how the tears were burning at the back of my eyes.

I rose and went into his bathroom. I looked into the mirror and sighed, staring at my reflection.
“Why do you hate me God?” I asked as I looked into my own blue eyes.

I washed my face and went back to bed. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about Chad for a moment. Someone seriously needed to at least notice he’s missing?
Or did Zayn do something to pretend he wasn’t dead?

-

I went to school with Harry, the way there was quiet and awkward. We walked into school and met Louis and Liam by the lockers.
“Hey Ni, great you’re on your feet again!” Liam smiled and hugged me.
“Yeah you’re fragile like porcelain man” Louis joked and took out his science book from his locker.

“Hey Harry told me you are dating Zayn? Congrats! I thought you already have a boyfriend” Liam said and winked. Still no one noticed that he is gone?
“Ehm, yeah” I answered.

“Well I hope you’re both coming to the party tonight” Louis said and held his hand up for me to high five. I did and smiled.
“Yes! This party is going to be sick!” Liam cheered and the two of the walked down the hallway.
Harry waved an awkward bye and we went to separate classes.

I never saw Zayn in school that day, and I was really thankful for that.
Harry drove me home and when I walked in I found Zayn in the kitchen again, cooking lunch.
“Don’t you get tired of pretending?” I sighed and put my bag on the floor.

He just smiled down on the frying pan without replying.
“You know you have pretty much ruined everything for me” I spat and just looked at him.
He kept quiet.

“Harry is now into you, did you know that?” I hissed.
“I only see you” He replied, looking up with innocent eyes.
“Quit the bullshit, you don’t get it do you? I liked HIM, now I have to pretend that I like you and…” I stopped when I saw his face. He was so amused.

“You have to pretend that you like me? Did your mouth go on full speed again?” He chuckled.
“Fuck you” I spat and looked down on my shoes.
“Well then…” He said and left his place by the stove. He walked towards me and shoved me up against the fridge, his lips on mine.

I tried shoving him away but of course that was a futile attempt.
He licked his tongue on my closed lips, trying to get access.
“We might as well warm things up” He whispered and sunk his teeth down on my lower lip. I gasped and he entered to investigate.

I gathered all strength I had and shoved him off of me.
“How about you stay away from me?” I spat and walked away. I couldn’t believe this, now I had to act all sweet with Zayn around the others.

“I hate my fucking life” I said as I slammed the door behind me. I looked at the watch and realized I had three hours to get ready for the party. I figured I needed some sleep to cope through the night so I lay down on the bed and decided to take a nap.

-

I woke up an hour later and went over to my closet. I wanted to look good tonight, to show myself off. I picked out a black shirt with chest buttons and a purple shirt to wear underneath so you could see the hem of it. I put on a pair of my black tapered jeans and convers to it.

I went out of my room to the bathroom and fixed the quiff.
I put my new cologne on and washed my face. Now I was ready to party.
I looked at the time again and realized I had one and a half hour left to kill. I walked out of the bathroom to collide with something, or… someone.

“You look sexy” Zayn said and pulled me closer by a tight grip on my shirt.
“Why don’t you suck a dick?” I didn’t want to see that smirk on his face, that beautiful still annoying face.

“Would love to” He mocked and took a deep inhale to smell me.
“Let me go, you will get plenty of me at the party” I said.
“Oh yeah, can’t wait” He smirked.

“Just… one thing” He said and the serious tone in his voice made me listen.
“Never leave my sight tonight, something has happened and… well let’s just say that you aren’t allowed to be on your own” he said and released me. He walked into the bathroom and I sighed in anger.
Where is this even going?

-

Zayn and I took his car to the party. Zayn was dressed in a white shirt, a grey sweater with zipper and a black leather jacket with black jeans and black shoes. He looked amazing…

The party was at its full swing, people standing on the porch with red mugs in hand.
I directly walked in, followed by Zayn.
“Niall!” Louis yelled and embraced me as we walked in. He was madly drunk but that wasn’t the first time.

“Hey buddy, great party” I said and helped him stay on his feet.
“Oh Zen is here! Your new butt massager maybe?” Louis laughed at his own joke and spilled out vodka from his mug on the floor.

“Very funny Louis” I sighed and smiled when he winked and disappeared to annoy somebody else.
I looked over my shoulder to find Zayn stare at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

“Just… let me have fun and stay away from me tonight?” I said and turned to walk away. I didn’t want any answer, I just ordered him.
I found Liam and Harry in the kitchen, playing ‘I have never’ I heard Zayn coming up from behind me and I realized just how futile my commands were.

“I have never hooked up with a ten year older” Liam said and looked around. Two people drank, one of them Harry. They laughed and cheered while he drank the whole mug in one.

“Liquor, Liquor Harry can drink liquor!” They sang and Harry put his empty mug down proud on the table.

After 20 minutes of laughing, drinking and partying I needed some air. I hadn’t seen Zayn for a while which made me glad. I walked up to Louis balcony upstairs to take a breath.

I stopped in the middle of Louis room, because I could see out on the balcony through the windows and found Harry and Zayn standing close talking.
I furred my eyebrows and tried to hear their conversation.

I walked closer to the door to hear better but froze when I saw Zayn looking straight at me.
I gulped and realized I was busted. But the weird thing was, that he didn’t react more than just look at me. He didn’t say anything or do anything. Instead he turned to look Harry in the eyes.

Then… their lips met.

I glared at them with an ache in my heart. I didn’t even know who I was angrier at.
I was angry at both of them, because Harry was supposed to be in love with me, and Zayn… too?

I opened the door to the balcony and Harry jerked around and gasped when he saw me. I walked up to them and Harry prepared himself for hell. I slapped Zayn hard across the face.

“Fuck you Zayn, I want you out of my life tonight, I want you out of my apartment and I don’t want to see you again is that clear?” I hissed, looking him straight in the eye.

“I don’t care about the things you can do to me or anybody else, I am done… I won’t let you manipulate me anymore… This is over” I said and turned to Harry.
“And I thought that you and I were friends… I actually loved you… Now I know that I can never trust you again” I said and walked away.

I walked out of the house and made my way home. I was so angry, I couldn’t believe this.
Zayn wasn’t supposed to even be around, why was he still around?

I was jealous of both of them. I wanted Harry so bad, but seeing Zayn kiss someone else made me see red, why? I don’t know. I shouldn’t feel that way, he is still a criminal.

I walked down the streets and without noticing, a car was coming up from behind me. I turned my head and looked at the silver Mercedes that was driving weirdly slow for my taste.
The car came up beside me and the door was opened.

A man with black hair and stubble stepped out and the next second, I had a gun pointed at my chest.

“Get in the fucking car right now, Niall”

-------

I know it is short, but I figured you wanted another episode so...
Zarry omg why? What is going to happen to Ziall or Narry?
And omg Niall is in trouble... I mean... more trouble than he already is in.

Who is the guy?