E I G H T

Even a life turned up in fire shouldn't burn alone

Haha just a quote I really liked... fits with the story
I also found the PERFECT song for the whole story and the song makes me so emotional..
So I will put it in the sidebar... LISTEN TO IT! OR ... SHHH BE QUIET! 

I woke up, lying in my bed at home. I scanned the room, only to gain pain in my head.
What happened?
Zayn… Zayn happened…
I slowly sat up to make sure the pain was in control as I rose from the bed.

Kyle… Was he okay? Last time I saw him, he was definitely not okay. It was dark outside, which meant I have been unconscious for hours.
I made my way out of the room to find Zayn in front of the mirror in the hall. He was pulling his fingers threw his hair but stopped when he saw me.

“Finally up are we? It’s time for our date” He said and looked back on himself.
I choked on my own saliva. What?!
“What happened to Kyle?” I asked, ignoring Zayn’s words.
“That’s no concern of yours” Zayn muttered and brushed away a strand of hair from his jacket.

“What happened to Kyle?” I asked again, same tone, same amount of hope in me.
Zayn sighed and rolled his eyes. “I don’t know I left him in the restroom”
My eyes widened and my teeth clenched.
“You just left him there?!” I yelled.
Zayn turned around and sighed again, looking directly into my eyes.

“That shit deserved it” He said and walked towards me. I clenched my fists as a preparation for his next move, but he passed me into my room. I turned and walked after him.
“He never meant to hurt me, you on the other hand…” I said and crossed my arms. Zayn opened my wardrobe and started browsing it.

He pulled out a black shirt with buttons and grey jeans, my clothes.
“Put these on” He said, ignoring my last words and my confused look.
“Is he dead?” I asked, not moving an inch.
“I tell you if you put these on and get ready for our date” He said.
“Fine” I said and prayed for the right answer… the answer I wanted.
“He’s not dead… I didn’t kill him at least, even if I was tempted too” Zayn said, he gave the clothes to me and walked out.

I sighed and looked down on the clothes.
I hope Kyle was alright, someone must have found him, the janitor or Mr. Harris who I was supposed to meet.
When I was fully dressed I turned around to find Zayn in the entrance, smirking.
“Ready?” He asked. I only walked passed him without a word. I made sure to give him an annoyed look before walking to the hall to put my black supras on.

“Remember…” He said, making me turn to him. He showed his gun and placed it in his jeans.
I sighed and grabbed my jacket from the hanger.
We walked out to the night and sat down in the car. I actually thought this was utterly ridiculous, what game was he playing? Taking me on a date? Does he suddenly think that I am going to treat him normal?

He drove downtown, towards Big Ben sitting in silence.
He drove passed Big Ben and London Eye and parked the car underneath the Shard.
“Here we are” He said and winked at me.

I stepped out and tilt my head up, the big, tall building was stretching up to the sky.
He grabbed my arm and forced me to the door.
“Let me go, I can walk on my own” I spat and pulled in my arm.
“I know, but that doesn’t mean you’ll walk where I want you too” He argued back and pulled me into an elevator.

We reached the top and walked out to a big room with paintings of the view from the Shard on the walls. There were very few people and by the massive window I found a table for two with a white table cloth and glowing candles.
Zayn pushed me towards it and I walked.
He pulled out one of the chairs for me, but I simply rolled my eyes and went to sit on the other chair.

Zayn chuckled at me and sat down on the chair, ignoring the form of insult I gave him.
I turned my gaze out on the beautiful view. You could see the whole town from up here and the street lights lit up the streets underneath us.

“Champagne sir?” A dark, drowsy voice asked from my right. I turned to find an old man with white hair and black clothes stand with a bottle in hand.
“Yes thank you” Zayn answered and held his glass up.
I looked at him; he was just so fake… I wouldn’t be surprised if he suddenly pushed someone out from this floor down in the Thames.

When the man was done pouring champagne into my glass as well, he disappeared.
“Now, I want to know more about you” Zayn said and placed his elbows on the table.
“More?” I asked. What could he possibly want to know that he doesn’t already?

“What is your favorite color? What football team are you cheering on?” He asked and winked.
“Well I don’t see how that’s any of your business” I spat and raised my eyebrows.
He chuckled again and tapped his fingers on the table.
“I don’t see how it is not” He argued back and tilted his head on the side.

“Why are you doing this to me, what did I ever do to you?” I asked.
He smirked and looked out on the view.
“You left your window open…” He said and took a deep breath.
“That’s what you did… You brought this on yourself. And you also decided to blow my cover” He said.

“You are also too fuckable that it is for your own good” He said and turned to me again.
His words made me speechless…
“What did you just say?” I asked, my eyes wide in shock.
“You heard me…” He simply answered and raised his eyebrows.

I rose in anger, pushing the chair back.
Zayn rose too, giving me a warning look. I could feel the heat coming out of my ears…
“Sit the fuck down” He spat and moved his hand to his gun.
“I fucking hate you” I muttered.  
“SIT THE FUCK DOWN OR IMMA SHOOT EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING ROOM” He yelled in a whisper. Unfortunately I was the only one who heard it.

I slowly sat down again, my eyes locked on the monster.
He sat down too, breathing heavy but rapid.
“I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you don’t keep quiet” He hissed and blinked hard out of anger.

“You’ve already hurt me! You fucking raped me and you force yourself on me? You also kill the people I love!” I said.
“I have to say, you were paradise” Zayn said with a big annoying smile.
The anger and hatred was boiling in me, I wanted to be the one to throw HIM out of this building.

“Listen angel, I didn’t plan this, but it happened… I will leave, just not right now” He said.
“What is keeping you from leaving?” I asked. I needed to know the reason. Whatever it was, I was going to do something about it…
“You” He simply said and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms behind his head.

“I like the way you’re always angry, it turns me on… Your slim, tiny body deserves to be dominated. I want to hold your humble, caring heart hostage … you just make me feel good, and it feels good to be who I am around you” He chuckled.

“Stop! Just stop! This isn’t real; this isn’t a romance… You’re not some ordinary school boy who just opened up his heart to someone you brought on a first date. You are a fucking murderer, a criminal with no heart, no soul, no warmth… You can’t love? You can’t be normal, because you aren’t!”  I spit out.

“Aoch…” Zayn chuckled and put his hand on his heart, well if there was a heart there…
”Well it doesn’t really matter what you think, I wouldn’t expect any of us going anywhere for a while…” He said before the old man came back with menu’s.
I hated him, I hated him so bad…

The dinner was silent, mostly because I had nothing to say to him.
When we got home I walked directly to my room. I heard how Zayn followed me but I closed the door in his face to get some time away from him.

I looked over at my desk where I used to have my computer. Zayn had taken it away to make sure I wasn’t going to contact anyone else…
I sat down on the bedside and took a deep breath.
I heard how Zayn locked my door on the other side and I lay down on the bed, looking up on the ceiling.
He was really into me… what if I used it against him?

What if I played his game?

Now don't be quiet like Niall... COMMENT, VOTE, FAN...
Or else... Zayn will come through your window tonight