S E V E N T E E N

You thought I was done with this story? Are you kidding me!? 
I am not leaving my readers like that... never... Now, are you ready for some extreme Ziall fluff? 
Good! I give to you, the REAL ziall!

”Niall?” A soft voice mused as I slowly opened my eyes. In front of me I saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Zayn.
“Niall love” His voice was so warm and comforting, with every word I fell more and more in love.

“Mmh Zayn” I smiled and he took my hand in his.
“How are you feeling?” He asked and started stroking his thumb on the back of my hand.
“Why?” I asked confused before I actually examined the room I was in.

I was in a bed in a white room and I directly understood where I was.
“Niall it’s okay, don’t be scared baby I am here” Zayn said and held my hand up to kiss it.

“What happened?” I asked confused and looked around, eyebrows furred.
“Baby you… you didn’t take your medication and…” Zayn said and gave me a pity look.
The other world, the world of my imagination.

“No… no god” I was close to tears hearing it. I couldn’t remember anything that Zayn told me that day. At the end of his story, I was crying hysterically.
Zayn was crying too, holding my hand tight.

“I am such a horrible person Zayn! I hate myself!” I cried and embraced my raven.
He hugged me back and I felt how I have somehow missed his touch even though I couldn’t remember when we touched last.

“You are not a horrible person Niall, I love you… so much” Zayn sobbed on my shoulder and then slowly pulled away. He cupped my face in his hands and looked into my watery blue eyes.

“I am terribly in love with you Niall Horan and I am sorry. Everything is going to be alright” He soothed and kissed my lips. His were soft and I felt so lucky to get to taste him and to call him mine.
I kissed back and we let our tongues dance in a magically sway.

When we separated he smiled and my life again had a meaning.
“They are letting you go home tomorrow angel, they told you that you, of course with me next to you, have to go see a therapist” He said and kissed my forehead.
“Anything Zayn, anything to be with you” I said and wept my tears away.

I hadn’t been charged with anything since I didn’t hurt anyone at least physically. But I knew I had hurt Zayn mentally. Calling him a killer and hated him for two weeks? How did he cope?
If Zayn ever told me that he hated me I would die.

He slept in the chair next to me that night. He didn’t want a bed for some reason and he didn’t either want to go home. I couldn’t sleep; I was too busy looking at his silky tanned face shining in the moonlight.

“Zayn, I love you” I whispered and smiled. I lay my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes, excited to see his beautiful face when I woke up the next morning.

I did wake up the next morning, but he wasn’t there.
“Zayn?” I asked out in the empty room before I panicked.
“Zayn!?” I yelled and sat up in bed. I was terrified he had left me. I rose from the bed and went out the door to the hall.

“Zayn!?” I yelled out again and looked around frantically for my raven.
“Niall?” His voice came from behind me. I spun around to find him with a bouquet of red roses.

“Zayn!” I cried out and embraced him, relieved he was still mine.
“What’s the matter love?” He so kindly asked and tried to meet my gaze. I kissed him passionately and cupped his warm and soft cheeks as I did.

“I thought you left me” I said as we pulled away.
“I am never going to leave you Niall” He promised and smiled before holding the bouquet between us to show me.
"You promise?" I asked.
"I promise" 

“Wow, they’re amazing” I said and received them with a toothy smile on my face, a tear falling down my cheek.
Zayn wept it away with his finger and then stroked my cheek with his fingertips, making me shiver with love.
“Are you ready to go home?” He asked me. I nodded and we walked down the hall hand in hand.

--

We got home to our apartment; everything seemed just the same as I left it.
“Home sweet home” Zayn chuckled and hugged me from behind. I looked around in the living room when a white light flashed.

I went to the kitchen, warmed some frozen pizza and sat down by the TV.
I flipped it over to the news and leaned back in the couch, the pizza on a plate in my lap.

“Yesterday the man known as Southman abused a fourteen year old girl named Jessica Parker at Baker Street around midnight. Southman had punched her in the eye, pulled of bundles of hair from her head and kicked her several times in her stomach. When he was done he took her phone, money and before leaving, he spat on her” The TV reporter said.

I returned to the reality and blinked a couple of times before I turned around to face Zayn.
“Zayn, I am so sorry for the awful things I did to you” I said with remorse.
“Don’t apologize, no matter what you do, I will never stop loving you” He smiled and pecked my lips.

He pulled me slowly across the living room and into the bedroom, our bedroom.
The flash blinded me,

I woke up by the lack of air, I struggled against the person who was pressing a pillow over my face, blocking my air way.
Whoever it was had me straddle down and I couldn’t get the person off of me.

“Shhhh…” The male attacker shushed me as I was making dull screams into the pillow.
My lungs were aching, I needed air desperately. I stopped struggling, my limbs going numb. Just as I was about to faint, the attacker took the pillow away, revealing his face.

I could barely see who it was in the darkness of the night. He leaned closer to me and I could see the color of his eyes… Ice blue. He pressed his cheek against mine, whispering into my ear…
“Such a pretty boy you are”

I fell into unconsciousness right after.

“Niall?” Zayn helped me back to the real life again.
He sat on the bed now, waiting for me to join him.
I sighed in anger as he placed my hands over my face, covering the shame I felt.

“What is it Niall?” Zayn asked and rose from the bed, walking up to me. He tried to pull me closer but I was too angry so I pulled away.
“No Zayn… stop” I warned and turned away from him.

He didn’t reply me, instead he kept complete silence. I could feel his breathing behind me, tickling my neck.
“I don’t want it to be this way Zayn; I want us to be okay… I want to be okay” I started crying and sobbed into my hands.

“As long as we are together, we are” He said carefully. I sighed and faced him again.
“Zayn?” I had to ask a very important question.
“Yes love?”

“Where are my rings?” I asked and held my breath. I knew I was responsible for their disappearance.
Zayn looked at me for a moment before answering with words that made me gasp.

“You threw them on me when we visited the shard on our anniversary about a week ago” He said and picked out my engagement ring and wedding ring from his pocket.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I cried as he put them back on my finger.
He looked startled at me.
“Why are you so forgiving and caring? Why don’t you just let yourself be happy and leave?” I sobbed.

“No Niall stop, I am so in love with you, the you I fell in love with on the dance floor at the prom and the you that said yes to marry me…  And… I will always love this you” He said and embraced me.

“I love you so desperately” I said into his chest, and I really meant it. This wasn’t in my head, this wasn’t imagination. I loved Zayn.

--

Zayn cooked food that evening for the both of us. We sat in front of the TV watching a movie.
“Have you taken your medication today?” He asked me as I leant down on his chest.
“Yes I did” I said and tangled my fingers with his.

No… No I didn’t.

------------

God... Why isn't he taking his medication? GODDDDDD!
Now I had my math exams today, and I am totally and officially screwed. 

Now if you don't mind, I am going to crawl into the corner and cry for a bit. 

I hope you liked this side of Ziall. I looooove them!
Zayn is really a caring person, I mean, why would a perfect human being like him be a monster and a killer? 
I feel sorry for him, how do you feel about Zayn? Niall? Ziall?