Chapter 7: "First Battle"

OHANA (緒花)

Mayuki and I talks about where are we going to start our journey. After a few minutes of discussing, we decided to start our journey at pallet town. That's mostly the place where everyone started their Pokemon Journey right? So we are starting there as well.

We're still a bit far away at the Goldenrod City, we at the National Park. We are at some clean grounds having a lunch.

Time check, it's 12 PM...

"Mmm...ummh! あなたのおにぎりが本当に美味しいね!!(Anata no onigiri ga hontoni oishi ne!!)" Mayuki said while eating.

"Ahh no, I didn't made that. It was my Mom's Snorlax," I said.

"Oh! Your Snorlax can cook? Nice! Its cooking was very great," Mayuki said while munching onigiri.

"Yeah," I said while munching as well.

Oh! Why we are going to the Goldenrod City you may ask? We were gonna use the magnet train to go to the Saffron City, that's the fastest way to get to the Kanto.

Meanwhile, after having a lunch...we continue on walking and we are now at Route 35. We are now getting near at Goldenrod City. Time check, it's 2 PM. The weather is a sunny clear sky, it's not that hot though.

As we continue on walking, Mayuki stopped on walking which I noticed.

"真雪? どうしたの? (Mayuki? Doushitano?)" I asked.

"... ... ..." Mayuki didn't speak, she was just silent.

Note! We are 10 meters away from each other.

"Mayuki?" I said.

"Ohana-san!" Mayuki pointed at me with her right index finger.

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE!" Mayuki said out loud.

"!!! !!! !!!" I was surprised because she was challenging me.

"... ... ..." I fell silent for a moment because I don't know if she's serious about it because little did she know, I brought my powerful Pokemon here so she might be have disadvantage here.

But come to think of it, I don't know what kind of Pokemon did Mayuki have.

"What?" Mayuki seems to notice that I was just looking at her. "Wait! Don't tell me you don't have any Pokemon!" She added.

"Wait! Kimono Girls supposed to have Pokemon right? And it must be Eevee or any one of the Eeveelutions. You brought that Pokemon of yours right?" Mayuki asked.

"So what kind of Eeveelutions do you have? I'm a bit jealous! I hope my Eevee evolves soon!" Mayuki said cheerfully.

Now I just realized that Mayuki's Pokemon was an Eevee.

"Now show me what your Eeveelution got with my Eevee," Mayuki paced herself and then...

"Go!" She throws her Pokeball.

An Eevee came out from Mayuki's Pokeball.

"... ... ..." I was just looking at her thinking if I go battle her or not.

"What's wrong Ohana-san? Are you chickenin' out?" Mayumi bragged.

"Uhm..." I said.

"I don't think your Eevee had a chance with my Pokemon," I said.

"Oh come on! Give me a chance! I always want to have a Pokemon battle with a Kimono Girl," Mayuki said while moving cheerfully.

"Besides, do you think I will challenge you if my Eevee had a disadvantage?" She said.

"Never underestimate my Pokemon!!" Mayuki glared.

"EEVEE!" Her Eevee said.

Still...I didn't say anything. I'm just looking at her thinking if I'm going to battle her or not.

"Come on! Ohana Nee-chan! Give my Eevee a chance!" Mayuki made a funny merciful face.

I sighed.

"はい。。。(Hai...)" I said as I took my Pokeball from my pocket.

"ごめんなさい (gomenasai)" I said and throw my Pokeball.

"Why are saying so---rrrrryy!!?" Mayuki slowly turned her head as she didn't expect what Pokemon she sees.

It was a Shiny Charizard that came out from my Pokeball.

Yes, it was Sallah whom I brought in this journey instead of Hibul. Hibul doesn't want to leave his fellow Eeveelution friends back in the dance theater at Ecruteak City.

And fun fact, Sallah was actually my first Pokemon before Hibul.

"What...the...hell?" Mayuki said as she stares at my black Charizard.

緒花の物語