Chapter 11: "A Meeting With Oak Family"

OHANA (緒花)

As we continue on walking, we finally arrived at Professor Oak's Lab, we are in the front.

"Uhh...Ohana nee-chan?" Mayuki said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Can you open the door?" She asked.

"Ehh? Why me? Shouldn't you be the one to open the door?" I asked. "Besides, you're the one who knows Professor Oak," I added.

"Yeah, I know but..."

"But what?"

"I'm..."

"You're what?"

"I'm always embarrassed opening doors to see the person who am I looking for, especially when they're not available or there are other people who are there," Mayuki answered.

I sighed.

"Fine," and I open the door.

"Uhm...excuse me," I said while my head was inside the door while my body was outside.

"I'm looking for Professor Oak, is he here?"

*** *** ***

We are at Professor Oak's house, outside.

"... ... ..."

"... ... ..."

Mayuki and I pointing our heads a few times to the door, saying that she should knock on the door or I should knock on the door.

"... ... ..."

"... ... ..."

In the end, I'm the who knocks on the door because Mayuki was shaking when she's attempting to.

*knock knock knock*

After a few seconds, a man on his 20s opens the door and asked.

"Yes? What is it?"

As I look at the man in the eye, I realized for a second that I might recognized this guy.

Who is it again? I forgot...

"Hey! I recognize you," the man look at Mayuki. "You're the one who's close with my Grandfather with an Eevee," he added.

"Ahh yes, Blue-san," Mayuki said.

"Blue!?" I said in my mind.

Yes I remember now, he's the former Gym Leader of Viridian City. And also one of the former Champion of Kanto Pokemon League.

"Is your Grandfather here?" Mayuki asked.

"Let me call him," Blue said.

Blue closes the door for few seconds and then he opens it.

"Come in," he said.

The Oak family are having lunch, since me and Mayuki are here, they invited us to join them. It's a good timing! We haven't eat anything today.

"So how are you Mayuki?" Professor Oak asked.

"I'm good, together with my little Eevee," Mayuki answered. "We do the things we do as usual," Mayuki added.

"And also, I'm going on a Journey once again," Mayuki also added.

"Again? What does she mean again?" I said in my mind.

"And Ohana," Professor Oak looked at me. "Ohana right?" Professor Oak added.

I nodded while eating.

"Hang on, are you a boy or a girl?" Professor Oak asked.

"!!! !!! !!!" Mayuki, Blue, and Daisy got surprised on what Professor Oak just asked.

"Gramps! Ohana is a girl," Blue said. "She's one of the Kimono Girls in the Ecruteak City, she just introduced herself to you earlier isn't?" Blue added.

"Oh!" Professor Oak said and laughed.

"How are you? And why did you visit?" Professor asked.

"I'm okay Professor," I said and take a drink of water for a moment and then speak.

"I'm here to have a Pokedex inorder to start my journey as Pokemon Trainer," I said.

"I see," Professor Oak said.

*** *** ***

We are now at Professor Oak's Lab to receive my Pokedex, and yup! I received it. The Pokedex that I receive has my information in it and recorded the Pokemon that I have.

"And so, since you received your Pokedex, I'd like you to take one of these Pokemon," Professor Oak pointed at his table with three Poke Balls in it.

"On the left, there's Bulbasaur, the plant Pokemon," and the Poke Ball in the left just opened and a Pokemon came out in it. And yes, it was Bulbasaur.

"On the right, there's Squirtle, the turtle Pokemon," and a Squirtle came out from the ball.

"And in the middle, there's Charmander, the lizard Pokemon," and Charmander came out from the ball.

"Now choose which Pokemon will accompany you to your journey," Professor Oak said.

The Charmander in the middle runs forward and jumped on me with no hesitation.

"!!! !!! !!!"

緒花の物語