seven.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙˚*

"hel–"

"OH MY GOD, SEUNGIE! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY! I WAS STUPIDLY DRUNK AND I–"

"woah, jake! stop screaming. it's okay."

"sorry, sorry. i'm just–ugh, i'm so embarrassed. today marks one week of us calling and i already managed to humiliate myself like that. i barely even drink in general."

"you're going through a hard time, i get it. trust me, it's not a big deal."

"...you're an extremely understanding person, do you know that?"

"i've been told."

"just another thing to add onto the list of reasons i like seungie."

"you have a list?"

"no comment."

"you still don't really know anything about me."

"oh, yeah? i know your name is lee heeseung. i know you're a third year in the same uni as me. i know you have a best friend named riki. i know you have a sexy voice and now i know you're an extremely understanding person."

"quite the memory you got there."

"i do have a pretty great memory. but then again, i only remember the things i care about."

"..."

"i also know that when seungie blushes he gets very quiet."

"you can't see a blush through the phone."

"i don't need to, i can feel it."

"that makes no sense."

"it's okay, seungie, i don't expect you to understand my magic."

"uh-huh."

"even when your judging me your voice is still sexy."

"is this my cue to hang up?"

"what? no! i still feel awful about yesterday. i wanna make it up to you."

"i already told you it's not a big deal."

"but it is to me! let me make it up to you, yeah?"

"how?"

"let me take you out on a date."

"very funny, jake."

"i'm serious!"

"and i'm busy catching up on school work."

"well, i didn't say right now. what about after your school work? we gotta meet up at some point, right?"

"...i'm busy tonight, sorry."

"...it's okay, i get it, seungie. it's too soon. i don't wanna push anything or rush you. just know a date with you is my end goal, got it?"

"got it."

"and now i know you're smiling. i can hear it through your words."

"you're so weird. you don't have a camera in my  bedroom or my break room at work to spy on me, do you?"

"i'd have to know where you work first, seungie. if you want to tell me, i'm all ears."

"suddenly my chat-time is over."

"you're evil. study hard, seungie."

"talk to you tomorrow, jake."

CALL ENDED.