What the fuck

“What the fucking fuck ,” Katsuki says, palms sparking nervously with small explosions as the two return to their car.

“Hey, it’s not so bad!” Deku tries, ever the optimist, his scarred hands softly stroking Katsuki’s upper arms in an effort to calm him down.

Katsuki lets out a huff because of course it works, Deku’s touch is fucking magical, scarred hands be damned. Though to be fair, any proximity to his mate always calms him down, especially if said mate is crowding in closer and closer until his cute little dumb stupid button nose is brushing against Katsuki’s scent gland making Katsuki damn near forget the complete shit show that was their first parent-teacher conference.

“Let’s just head home, ok? We can talk when we get there!”

“But Deku she --”

“Shh, Kacchan, it’ll be ok. But if we want Misato-sensei to ever like us, we’d better make ourselves very scarce! And um, talk to Shinji! About uh, appropriate school conversations too! That’d be smart!”

Katsuk huffs again, blond brows bunched up, probably slowly giving him wrinkles that resemble that of the old hag -- fuck. He takes a breath, a fucking deep one, and relaxes his face, bunching his hands instead like his therapist taught him.

“Fiiiiiine.”

*

When they finally return home, Shinji’s fast asleep curled up next to his Uncle Kiri.

Katsuki tries to hide his smirk as Deku marches himself into the living room to confront the two in quick, hushed tones.

Katsuki feels his cock twitch a little as the omega puts his hands on his curvy hips, his ass shaking a little as he steadies himself, feet planting themselves under those thick, thick thighs before he starts laying into Kirishima about how Shinji’s supposed to be sleeping in his own bed and how Kirishima can’t keep babysitting their pup if he keeps enabling him to sleep anywhere but his bed and how he’s going to call Mina and tell her that Kirishima’s obviously not ready for a pup of his own because he can’t follow simple directions and how if he wants to keep practicing the whole having a pup thing with their pup then he’d better learn to grow a fucking back bone and quick.

Katsuki bites his lip as he watches the scene unfold before him, he wants to fuck Deku so bad right now, just bend him over and bury his cock deep in his tight little hole and –

“Katsuki, I swear to fucking god!” Deku growls without missing a beat or turning around before he continues on his tirade of ripping Eijirou a new one, but the brief break in the flow of insults and threats coming from Izuku gives Eijirou the chance to try to speak.

“I’m sorry Mido-bro but Shinji was too anxious to sleep because he was worried you two wouldn’t make a good impression --”

“I wasn’t finished, Eijirou,” 

“What the fuck?” 
_________________________________________________
Word count: 489