a long Smut

“Yea, that was an um, interesting day, Deku, but it still doesn’t explain why our pup keeps telling everyone about how I fucked --”

Deku smacks an affronted hand over Katsuki’s mouth effectively shushing him. “Don’t say that, Kacchan, you know that’s not necessarily what we told him,” he says, rolling those green eyes. “But just keep listening, Kacchan, ours is a long story, you know that,” Deku explains, pecking him on the lips.

And of course Katsuki can’t just let him back away so easily, his hand travelling from atop a thick thigh to cup Deku’s cute, soft jaw as he brings him back in, deepening their kiss as his other hand takes the opportunity of Deku’s distraction to reach down to his ass and squeeze .

And just like that the nerd reels back to settle Katsuki with an unamused glare.

“Focus, Kacchan, and I might just reward you.”

“Oh yeah, how ya gonna do that, Deku? Gonna let me put another pup in you, baby?”

“You wanna be number one that bad, Kacchan? Gotta put a baby in me for that to happen again right?”

“Oh you’re asking for it, Deku.”

“Am I, Kacchan? Am I really asking for it?”

“Fuck yea you are. Why don’t we put a bookmark in this story, huh Deku? Then I can give you what you so desperately need, baby. I know you’re just dripping for my cock, ya ain’t gotta hide it, Deku.” Katsuki says, grinding his cock up into Deku’s ass.

Deku smirks in response, and readjusts himself so he’s finally, finally straddling Katsuki.

“I guess we could take a little break,” he says. “You gonna carry me to bed, Alpha?”

Katsuki growls, he fucking loves when Deku calls him Alpha, the word is like a surefire way to make him leak precum into his boxers and Deku fucking knows that. He wastes no time in gathering Deku into his arms and running up the stairs, taking them two at a time, footsteps sure and arms strong as they carry his compact omega to their bedroom so he can make good use of their break. 

Deku giggles as Katsuki kicks their door open as lightly as possible, he’s snuggled in the alpha’s strong arms, and Katsuki knows he’s laughing to distract from how horny Katsuki’s displays of strength make him. Stupid nerd thinks he can hide those reactions from him, tch. Not when their room was slowly filling up with the sweet aroma of Deku’s slick.

Katsuki deposits Deku on the bed before quietly, and with the utmost control, closing the door behind him. 

And then he turns. Slowly.