what will we do

“What’re we gonna do with him, Kacchan?” Deku asks, taking hold of Katsuki’s hand and leading him to the couch.

They sit and Deku immediately curls up into his chest, arm wrapping around Katsuki shoulder, nose buried in the scent gland at his neck, legs sat across his own and ass sitting snugly against his crotch practically begging Katsuki to grind his half chub up into him. But of course Katsuki couldn’t do that now could he? Because they were about to talk .

“I don’t know, babe,” Katsuki grumbles, one hand holding Deku’s thigh tight and the other rubbing his back soothingly but not really in an attempt to soothe his omega, moreso as a way to keep his hands occupied so that they didn’t try to cop a feel especially when he knew doing so would no doubt get him in trouble right now because they have to talk, remember? “Honestly, I don’t even know how Shinji knows about how he was conceived,” Katsuki admits.

Deku sits up at that, eyes finding Katsuki’s and searching in an effort to see if the alpha is being facetious or not.

He absolutely is not, Katsuki genuinely can’t imagine ever telling their pup about how Katsuki had knotted his dam so fucking good and filled him with so much cum that he’d --

“Kacchan, please stay focused,” Deku says rolling his eyes as he shifts around on Katsuki’s lap making it very fucking hard for him to fucking focus as that fat ass rubs up against his hard on.

Katsuki grunts trying to hide the moan just begging to slip past his lips.“Can you blame me? I remember the night we conceived Shinji, it was hot as fuck. What do you want me to do about it, shitty Deku?!”

“You remember the night but you don’t remember talking to Shinji about how we --”

“I bso-fucking-lutely do not,” Katsuki says hottly. “Why would we ever talk to him about that Deku? He’s fucking five!”

“Well, when he was three, remember we picked him up from preschool, and he was really quiet, and you know how talkative Shinji is,” Deku chuckles, face lit up in a fond smile of their pup who takes after him completely in the personality department. “And when we asked if he was ok he burst into tears, remember?”

God does Katsuki remember. He’d white knuckled the steering wheel so hard at listening to their young little pup cry in the backseat. He’d been so inconsolable that Deku had to climb over the console and into the back seat to calm him down, holding his hand as their little one cried and cried in his car seat.

So they did what any first time parents would do. They took Shinji out for ice cream and let him get whatever he wanted. 
___________________________________________
Word count: 477