The end (with a bit of a smut..i think)

Izuku’s yanked out of his memory by Katsuki saying his name over and over again while waving a hand in front of his face.

“Oh! Um, sorry! I spaced out for a bit,” he admits sheepishly.

“Yeah, I can see that! What the hell, nerd? I’m putting work into this ending, right Shinji?” Katsuki says while Shinji nods, obviously enthralled by however it was Katsuki had been telling the story, Izuku’s not really sure what part they’d been at, too wrapped up on his own memory.

“Oh, I bet you’re doing great, Kacchan! Sorry! I’ll pay attention now! I promise!” Izuku says, and Katsuki eyes him for a bit before giving into his big puppy green eyes that never seem to fail to get his mate do what he wants. 

Izuku feels like he’s just dodged a bullet, and he tries to focus as Katsuki starts up again, but he remembers everything like it was yesterday and so of course he spaces out again, too wrapped up in his own memory. Hopefully Kacchan will spare him this time though.

 -------------------

So they never discuss when they’re going to have pups, until one day the choice to discuss is kind of just taken from their hands. It’s funny how the universe works really, because one day Izuku catches strep throat. He’s so mad about it, too! He has to be out on sick leave for two whole weeks, and he’s quarantined from Kacchan while he takes his antibiotics until he’s not contagious and the whole thing just freaking sucks!

-------------------

But see, neither of them had really thought to make sure they were safe during Izuku’s next heat considering the antibiotics, because neither of them were really paying that much attention, and Izuku had recovered from his strep a couple weeks ago.

And so they act as they normally do, they fuck like rabbits all over the house while exchanging dirty words that seem to go from zero to a hundred pretty quick.

Like when Katsuki had fucked Izuku over the couch, he’d growled, “yea, that’s right, take this cock, slut,” into Izuku’s ear. And Izuku had cried out, “yea, fuck yea, right there Kacchan!”

But when Katsuki had fucked him in the shower, he’d growled, “Yes - Yes, fuck yes, you take this cock so well, Deku. Feel so fucking good, yer pussy was made to swallow this cock baby, cute little pussy was made to take my seed. Gonna pump you so full baby, gonna give you a whole fucking litter baby, you want that? Huh? Want this alpha cock to pup you right here?”

And Izuku, well, he’d cried out, “please, please! Fuck my cunt, Kacchan, please! Want it, want you to pup me, want you to fill me up till I’m leaking, wanna be a good omega, Kacchan, good omegas get pupped,” before of course losing his voice to the helpless moans that kept erupting from deep inside him.

It was… a lot. 

But that’s not the point! The point is, that they’d created the perfect environment to make a damn baby! But they didn’t know that at the time!

And so they go on as normal, and Izuku’s not really sure how his pregnancy never miscarried during that time, because he was fighting villains like normal and sometimes getting his ass kicked in the process, but that must be what makes their little pup the greatest.

One day, Katsuki and Izuku had been tag teaming a water quirk villain, who was in the process of trying to flood the city. At one point he’d apprehended Izuku, wrapping him up in a large wave of water, and no matter how Izuku struggled, he couldn’t break free, the strength of the villain was too much.

It’d been then that Katsuki had gone berserk in his effort to free Izuku and had ended up burning the villain pretty badly in the process, something that had gotten Katsuki suspended for a week.

Izuku confronted him after, yelling at him, asking him how he could be so stupid how he could lose control so easily. It’d been so confusing because Katsuki wasn’t usually like that, he was very in control compared to when they were kids, and he was usually good about using the right amount of force and protecting Izuku like he would any other pro hero, and amidst his rant, Izuku realizes how truly out of character it was for Katsuki to do what he did, and it’s like his brain finally notices the slight snugness to the way his costume was fitting that day. He starts connecting the dots from the time he woke up in the middle of the night days ago to heave his guts and the contents of his dinner into their toilet, and the time he cried during an agency meeting because he and Katsuki were assigned to different missions. It all made sense and so he’d blurted it out right then and there, having been mumbling the entire time anyway, he just blurts out, “I’m pregnant.”

And the look of pure shock and happiness that lit up Katsuki’s face that day will forever be burned into Izuku’s memory. It was one of the most touching and beautiful moments of his life.

----------------

Katsuki pauses in his storytelling to take another glance at Deku who seems to have just returned to the present from wherever his overactive mind had taken him this time. He decides not to bring it up this time because he’s almost positive the nerd was thinking about all the adult details and the real life occurences they’d gone through together that they can’t quite put into kindergartner terms. 

It’s a good thing he’s paying attention again though, because Katsuki had just finished the story and now Shinji had questions of course, like, birds and the bees type questions and this was much more Deku’s wheel house considering how many parent psychology books the nerd had torn through while he was pregnant. 

And so after giving the most epic ending possible, Katsuki just sits back and watches as Deku explains what happens when an alpha and omega love each other very much.

“When an alpha and omega, like me and your daddy, love each other very much, they lay together and they share something called a sperm and an egg –”

“An egg?!” Shinji laughs.

“Yes, an egg,” Deku says breezily as he boops Shinji’s nose. “And together they make a great little pup like you, Shin-Shin,” Deku finishes, kissing the nose he’d just booped.

Katsuki feels his chest getting all warm and fuzzy at watching his omega and his pup bond, he really had the most perfect family, huh?

“Woooow,” Shinji says. So cool!”

“Ooooooooh,” Katsuki says in realization. “I forgot you told him that. So what you’re saying is, Misato-sensei has a bunch of five year olds asking her every day what a sperm and an egg is and where they can find them and how do their mommies and daddies share them. 

Her entire demeanor and their entire parent teacher’s conference makes so much sense to him now.

“We have to talk to him,” Katsuki says, determined now.

“Yeah,” Izuku laughs. “We do.”

“But that story was epic, babe,” Katsuki says. “So fucking epic.”

Izuku smiles warmly back at him, “yeah, well. It’s the best one I know.”

Katsuki rolls his eyes at that, “you’re so fucking sappy,” he says before bringing his omega in for a deep, loving kiss.

He’s right though, obviously. There story really is the best fucking story ever told.

END.
-------------------------------------
Word count: 1267