Part Four

---

Billie's POV

I woke up to harsh banging on my front door, causing me to look over at the clock on the nightstand next to my bed to see it's two in the morning.

"Hey, what's going on?" I hear my mom talk to the person at the door, through the door, their voices coming out muffled.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my bedroom door which makes me quickly move from my position.

I open the door and to my surprise, Nova's standing there with heavy tears streaming down her face, my mom standing behind her.

"I'm gonna get you something, stay in here with Billie," Nova looks down slightly at my mother, giving her a soft nod.

My mother goes to close the door, "What happened my love?"

She moves to hug me. I squeeze her tight in my arms as she shakes her head, signaling she doesn't want to talk about what happened.

We sat there for I don't even know how long. All I knew was that I had to keep her company and protect her from everything she's experienced in the past twenty-four hours.

"Can we just stay like this?" She whispers in the softest tone I've ever heard her speak.

"You know I can't say no to you," I give her a small smile as she hugs me tighter.

---
2 months later...
---

"There she is!" I hear a voice say from beside me as I'm walking out my forth period.

I look to the side to see Nova standing there with a bright smile as always, "Hey baby."

Her smile becomes even wider as she wraps her arm around my shoulders, "Good thing I finally get to call you mine huh?"

I playfully roll my eyes knowing she's about to be on her bullshit, "Just walk Nova, we'll get there faster."

"Damn already?" She shakes her head in disbelief as we continue to walk to the cafeteria for lunch, "I just started."

"I know, that's why I put a stop to it," I simply shrug my shoulders, approaching the table where my friends were sitting.

"Woah, you guys are very touchy today," Drew speaks out loud, saying the rest of the table's thoughts.

"I was just about to say that," Victoria looks at both of us suspiciously, "What the fuck is going on?"

"She said yes," Nova says which makes the table look even more confused, "I asked her to be my girlfriend last night guys, we talked about this."

"Holy shit, I totally forgot we even helped you set up," Zoe looks up with wide eyes. She then looks back at me with a bright smile, "You finally got your girl Billie."

I roll my eyes, finishing up the rest of my food, "Shut the fuck up, I already had her."

"Wait what about Bran—" Drew starts but I quickly cut her off.

"Please don't bring his name up," I look over at Nova to see her jaw clenched, "He's dead to me."

"No Bil, she's right. He's been asking about you," Ariana looks up with wide eyes, "He's actually coming this way right now."

Nova turns faster than I do, a death stare evident on her face, "The fuck you doing here man?"

I grab her arm softly which causes her to look at me with a certain look in her eyes, "Let me handle this."

"Damn dude, I just came to say what's up to this one," He points at me with a smirk, "What's going on pretty girl?"

"Usually that would make me feel some type of way but it's you," I look up in disgust.

"You used to love when I said it," You can see he's getting a kick out of this, his ego never deflating once.

"And what makes you think that it makes me feel the same way now?" I raise an eyebrow, "I've been avoiding you for a reason."

"Come on Bil, you know you missed me," The smirk never leaves his face as he continues to talk. I look over to see my girlfriend getting more and more upset as time passes.

"Funny that you said that," I take my girlfriend's hand in mine and held it up for him to see, "I'm actually dating someone, guess who."

His smirk falls and is replaced by pure shock then anger, "You told me you wouldn't get with anyone else."

I shrug my shoulders with a smirk of my own, "Guess things changed," A couple minutes pass as he's still standing in front of us with a dumbfounded look, "Any reason why you're still here?"

"I can make you happier, you know that," He states, staring deep into my eyes.

"If that was the truth, we wouldn't be having this conversation, goodbye," I end of my statement with a smile and a wave.

"I'm serious Billie, break up with her," The moment says this, Nova gets up, breaking the grip I had on her hand.

"She said she's good, don't you understand what that means?" Her hands start to clench up. Brandon raises an eyebrow at me before turning to look at her.

"Heard her loud and clear, still don't give a fuck," He laughs in her face.

"You got it now motherfucker," As soon as she said it, she socks him in the jaw. He spits out blood with a shocked expression.

"Good punch," He says, punching her back even harder than what she did.

I go to try and stop them from fighting but it's no use. They start exchanging punches with no one coming to actually break it up.

Brandon starts to get the upper hand but Nova holds her own against him, eventually overpowering his attacks.

"Nova, walk away please!" I shout as she gets on top of him. She looks up at me, contemplating her next move but soon gets caught off guard by Brandon knocking her out cold.

I scream as I run towards my girlfriend lying unconscious on the floor, holding her as Jahseh and Stokeley drag Brandon away.

---

A/N: How we feeling about this book so far? It's only gonna get worse from here