Part Seven

---
3 months later...
---

*heavy smut warning*

"Can't believe he actually changed," Nova holds my hand as we walk through the hallway towards the parking lot, "I guess you were right."

"I never told you I thought he did," I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"That's how it seemed in my head when you told me that bullshit about him wanting to just 'talk' to you," I watch as she puts air quotes on the word talk.

"Dude he was!" I roll my eyes, "That's literally what he told me. Plus he was giving me puppy dog eyes."

"Oh so his works and not mine?" She puts her hand over her heart, acting as if she's offended.

"Your puppy dog eyes always work love. I was just mad," I touch her cheek softly as we reach my car, "You coming with me? No one's home."

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I nod my head with my lip in between my teeth.

Her eyes widen, "Wait, you're ready for real?" She questions in almost a whisper.

"Get in the car and find out, Davis," I winked and got in the car, giggling as I watched her sprint to the passenger side.

Listening to music as we go, we arrived at my house in what felt like seconds.

As soon as I unlocked the door, Nova eagerly runs inside, heading straight for my room, "Come onnnn!"

I walk behind her inside my bedroom, closing the door softly behind me and tossing my school bag.

I move closer to her and push her on the bed before straddling her, "What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable baby," She gives a warm, assuring smile.

I move my hands down to her belt and slowly unravel it between my fingertips, taking it off in one swift motion.

I tug at her boxers and listen as her breathing begins to get heavier, "You ready?" She nods her head quickly in response and I get on my knees in front of her.

I pull her out of her boxers and wrap both my hands around her length, gently tapping the tip on my tongue.

Instead of letting me tease her, she grabs my now grown out hair into a ponytail, "Stop fucking playing so much."

I prepared myself as she puts her shaft in my mouth, small tears streaming down my face as she makes me take her fully.

I tap her thigh as I feel myself starting to gag but she ignores it. I do it again and she moves my hand, whispering to me, "Nah, you wanted it so now you're gonna take it."

She eventually lets my hair go as I bob my head at a steady pace. Her moans became my signal to not stop.

"Fuck," She breathes out, "Don't stop, I'm getting close baby."

I continue my actions and let her empty herself out into my mouth, swallowing everything in the process. Her eyes widen for the second time as I showed her my tongue.

"I guess you really were ready," She stands me up and grabs me by the waist, kissing me gently, "You wanna stop or keep going?"

I back out of her touch, removing my shirt in the process, "What do you think?"

"Definitely isn't your first time," I laugh loudly as I realized that she was quoting the Justin Bieber song I made her listen to on the way here.

"After the head I just gave you? Of course not," I cross my arms and playfully roll my eyes.

She steps closer, once again wrapping her arms around my waist, whispering in my ear, "Guess I don't have to go easy on you anymore."

She picks me up and places me on the bed, taking off my clothing as well as hers in the process. She then lifts my legs onto her shoulders.

"I hope you're not planning to have kids anytime soon," I say in a panic. She rolls her eyes with a smirk.

"I was just about to reach for one my love, calm down," I stare at her knowing damn well she didn't actually mean that.

She opens up the condom and wraps it around her length, "Can I do my thing now?"

I nod and she wastes no time put it in me, "Take your time babe."

"My bad, I got excited," I feel her pull back slowly this time.

After a while, I completely let her do her thing. Maybe a little too much though because she was having me screaming and crying at the same time.

"Where the fuck did you learn that from?" I question her with a raised eyebrow as I tried to catch my breath. She lays on top of me, sweat all over her.

"Same thing I wanted to ask you while you were sucking my dick," She mumbles in my chest.

"I'm serious, there's no way you've only done this four times," She looks up at me, finally realizing I'm not joking.

"I was trying something out. Glad to know it worked," She smirks.

"I'm gonna kick your ass dude. You better not be doing this with other bitches," I run my fingers through her hair.

"I wouldn't want to. I've had my eyes on you literally since day one," She pulls me in tightly.

"Good or I would've beat your fucking ass," I grab my phone, deciding to scroll on it.

"I don't doubt it baby," She chuckles and moves to get up.

"Where are you going?" I ask in a pout, placing my phone beside me.

"I'm just gonna take a shower," She shrugs, grabbing clothes she's left at my house for months, "You wanna come with?"

"What fucking question is that? Of course I wanna come with you," I get up from my position on my bed and walk over to my girlfriend with the biggest smile on my face.

"This doesn't mean we're doing another round," She watches as I walk in the bathroom. I turn to her with disbelief written on my face.

"What do you mean?" I ask sadly, "It wasn't good for you?"

"It was perfect my love," She notices as I stare at her in confusion, "If I keep going, I'm not gonna stop."

"What if I don't want you to though?" I let my words linger as I step into the shower.

"Say fucking less," She follows behind me and starts kissing on my neck.

---

A/N: I'm not even gonna lie, that was embarrassingly horrible smut but I hope you guys liked it. Only two more chapters left!