Chapitre 1

Yoongi was the most sensible when it comes to the curse. He was the first Jin found and helped. But at that time he had already killed so many loved ones and wasn't ready to accept new people in his life. So everytime Jin found a new cursed one and took him home, he would get away for a few days not wanting to see the beast side he once had on others. As much as it was hard for Jin it was even more for Yoongi.

After all Jin grew up without love, being rejected by the society since his birth, but Yoongi was once loved and killed it without any second thought when he transformed into a monster.

When they found Namjoon, he disappeared for an entire month without informing Jin beforehand making the other worried sick for him. Once he came back it was really awkward to be introduced to Namjoon as if he was the stranger one. He also could remember clearly the face of Jin at that time when he saw him after one whole month. He remembers how he hugged him for the first time tightly while continuously whispering how worried he was for the younger. That day he saw Jin cry for the first time, and after that he promised himself he wouldn't make Jin sad ever again.

Despite Jin being worried he still did the same with the other members but he always made sure to tell Jin where he was going to stay and for how long. It went on for Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Everytime he would leave the heavy responsability to take care of the new ones to Jin and the others.

He just couldn't overcome the fear of his old self.

"Namjoon found a new one." those simple words that came out of Jimin's mouth frightened him. A new one? They would get another crazy creature at home?

"What?" He blurted out not feeling good at the new information. Sensing how tensed he was Jin rushed to his side and hugged him trying to calm him down.

"It's okay Yoongi calm down." Jin said calmly while rubbing soothingly his back. Feeling every eyes on him Namjoon knew he had to explain a lot and so he decided to speak up.

"It's been a few days since I found out about him but I didn't tell you till now because I wasn't sure where he was and how to get to him without scaring him off."

"So it's a boy..." Jimin mumbled while looking at the floor.

"Still you should have told us sooner." Hoseok voiced out everyone mind. It's true Namjoon should have done so but he has his reasons.

"I didn't tell you because I knew how Jin hyung would have reacted. He would have gone after the boy as soon as I would have told him and the least we want is to scare him off and risking to lose his track." Everyone understood where he was going at.

They already experienced it with Jimin. Jin went after him as soon as he knew and they nearly lost him if it wasn't for Namjoon and Hoseok following him outside. The problem is that Jin is too caring by nature and he wouldn't dare to hurt the other even if they don't cooperate. That's why Namjoon didn't want Jin to get involved too soon and would have dealed with the boy first with Hoseok.

Jin was a little mad at the statement but understood what Namjoon was trying to convey. He broke the hug and turned around to look at Namjoon.

"You better get him home rapidly, you hear me." He said staring deeply at namjoon's eyes. There was a silent agreement between the two. Jin wouldn't intervene this time but Namjoon had to succeeded no matter what.

Namjoon nodded and bowed to the older as an appreciation.

"Of course hyung, don't worry I will get our new little one home." He smiled at the others showing his dimples.

"Little one? So he is younger than me and Taehyung?" Jimin asked excitedly. He was already happy to heard they would have a new face in the group but knowing he was going to get another little brother made him even more cheerful.