Chapitre 8

"What a tiring day !" Hoseok shouted, exhausted by the long day of work he just went through. His students were quite noisy making it harder to progress on their upcoming performance. They had to be careful and follow a strict training for the competition they would perform in and it was nerve wracking for everyone. Hoseok was running a small dance studio of hip hop dance. It wasn't that famous but he had his fair number of students keeping him busy all week. The studio he built with his blood and sweats was one of his most prized possession.

It would be the third time they participate in Daegu renowned competition and this year he wanted them to win. He developped a complex dance that mobilized both technique and group synchronisation. He was proud of his creation which he himself has been practising since a few months now at home during his free time.

However success comes with hard work and his body felt the weight of gravity intensifying considerably each steps he was taking to the car waiting for him. He slowly approached the passenger side and plopped on the seat with a lack of grace. The man beside him looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow as soon as the door closed, followed by a deep sigh of fatigue.

"Difficult day?"

"Difficult week you mean!"

Hoseok kept on rambling about the stress of the upcoming performance, as well as his overly exhausting students who were too excited to listen properly during the entire class. He took his phone out and played a video which showed a dance move he invented that was part of the choreography, shoving the screen in front of the man's bored face.

Hoseok went on explaining about the technical movement he wanted to work on as he wasn't quite satisfied of it yet, pointing at the screen now and then to show precise details as arguments to his one-sided conversation. On the other hand, the man sitting beside him ignored the phone stuck to his face, too tired to even fake interest as he stayed focused on the road. The drive was filled with Hoseok's voice until finally the man himself got tired of his endless talk and remained silent scrolling through his phone.

The car stopped when traffic light turned red, the driver sighing with closed eyes as he could already imagine his comfy bed waiting for him at home. He leaned back on his seat, taking his time to appreciate the silence surrounding him, relaxing his sore muscles but Hoseok interrupted his meditating state.

"Hyung your phone is ringing."

The man didn't respond ignoring once again his noisy friend. Hoseok glared at him for acting like he didn't hear him or his phone buzzing. He used one of his hand to shake the grumpy man's shoulder, disregarding the groan of frustration he got in return.

"Hyung the light is green."

The man grumbled, cursing under his breath as he couldn't get a second of rest with his friends around and with the busy world they were living in. He missed the time where he lived simply, him and Jin in a small house in the forest. He didn't have luxury, he couldn't produce music like he was doing now, but he could at least sleep soundly without noisy people roaming around him.

He started the car and drove away.

"Yoongi, Jimin keeps calling you. I think you should answer, it may be important."

Yoongi groaned once again as none was ready to let him rest in peace.

"This brat just want me to go and pick him up like always. He is too lazy to walk back home."

It wasn't the first time Jimin bothered the busy man for trivial matter such as 'I broke my leg, come and pick me up' or 'buy me a strawberry cake on your way home or I'm breaking your new headphones'.