Chapitre 7

"JIN !" A female voice could be heard, resonating in the distant scenery. However the owner of the name was no where close to the consciousness of his surroundings. Two shadows closing the distance between them being the only sight he caught before darkness engulfed him in its cold arms.

"Jin !" A male voice interrupted his train of thoughts urgently. Away from the world of the livings for a short period, the man had a hard time collecting himself. He shifted his gaze away from the blank white wall of the hospital to the standing man beside his bed.

In normal situations the patient would have laughed at the worried expressions of his friends and dismissed their silly actions of assigning his health to some humans. He did comprehend their reaction as it wasn't common among them to witness the weak state of a vampire, ironically fainting at the sight of blood. However this time he didn't have an ounce of strength left in his body that would allow him to stretch the corner of his lips upward.

He had witnessed a scene he now wished to forget.

"Jin, are you listening ?" The same man waved a hand in front of his frozen state to gain his attention, which he successfully earned. The puzzled man stared in the other's brown pupils as a response. The faint hint of red was distinguishable and didn't go unnoticed from his piercing eyes.

The man spoke up, aware of the gaze of patience lingering on his body.

"I'm sorry for the poor situation, hyung. However we have to go back home rapidly before another blood bath happen. He is currently waiting at home and the others will have a hard time dealing with it alone."

Jin, for the first time since he emerged from his artificial slumber, felt the urgency behind the words of his friend. Hoseok was actually covered in sweat, hands gripping the end of the hospital bed in distress. The man was trying to stay calm, when the previous encounter must have provoked quite a shake in the former murder's soul.

Both were staring at the other, waiting for the unspoken words, undone deed, before it was too late.

Nothing happened for the next five minutes, the silence settling itself comfortably between them. However the ringing of a phone brought them out of their little bubble, reminding both about their new duty awaiting at home.

Hoseok answered his phone anxiously, the last colours of his skin fading at the intensity of the words he got. He turned his attention back at the laying oldest, emphasising the three words he determined as important to convey.

"He woke up."

____

Jin sighed for the third time this morning. The sun was already bright up in the sky, clear rays of shine illuminating the busy world. The boys were out fulfilling their own pending work while he was stuck here, watching the moving white clouds boringly. He was supposed to enjoy his day off in the company of a certain young vampire but the latter had other plans, locking himself inside the room for gods know how long.

He had woken up in the morning with a bright smile on his face, believing he would finally spend some quality time with the boy. The cute moment Jungkook spent with Jimin three days ago seemed to have change something deep in the youngest's behavior. The boy didn't hesitate to stick close to those he was comfortable with, sometimes initiating small skinship such as holding the hem of their shirts to gain their attention. He has been doing it a lot recently, always seeking for Jimin so they could play another game, for Taehyung's presence to sleep and for Yoongi's headphones and music.

Just thinking about these little changes made all of them smile ear to ear more than once. It was impossible not to notice how the boy was trying hard to be at ease near them and reveal their true intentions.