Chapitre 2

"Take him to the room quickly!" Jin ordered once the three vampires passed the door with a young boy laying on Namjoon's shoulder. Finally the older vampire could relax a little watching the peaceful face of the unconscious younger. He was so thankful that everything went well and they got back home safe and sound, except for a few bruises on each one of them, but nothing serious.

Jin was pulling out his hair trying to distract his mind when they slammed the door open a few seconds ago. Even Yoongi who was starting to doze off on the couch flinched at the unexpected harshness.

"We have to hurry, I don't think he will be asleep for long !" Hoseok hurried them to go and take the boy to Jin's bedroom, while he disappeared in another room. Namjoon complied taking big steps with Jin and Jimin following him closely.

Once they entered the room, the vampire didn't waste time and placed the boy on the bed, ignoring the faint groan of the younger and his moving hands. "Shit..he's already waking up.." He mumbled before shouting Hoseok's name telling him to be fast. He then turned to look at Jimin "Go and try to take Taehyung here, we really need some help right now." Jimin hurriedly went out of the room without further words.

"Why are you involving Taehyung in this Namjoon ! I'm sure he won't even help us !" Jin almost shouted. It was a perk of his anxious state, shouting at others when he was under pressure. Everything was going fast and this moment was crucial to establish a trusted relationship between them and the new one.

"I know but we don't have any choice Jin. This boy is way too wild to restrain with only us three. Not a strong but a wild little one who will do anything to run out of this room." He didn't count Yoongi and Hoseok in as one would be too afraid to move and the other wasn't going to get back in time.

Jin sighed at the frustrating situation and looked at the doorstep where he saw Yoongi observing the scene from afar. They knew Yoongi wouldn't help but they were still happy to see him around for once. But the way the vampire was watching the unconscious boy made Jin believe that everything will change and something special will happen.

Namjoon quickly let go of the boy and took a few steps away to go back to the others. Anxiously eyeing the boy every movement, they were surprised when they felt a new presence in the chamber. And when they all diverted their attention to the door they were all surprised to see Taehyung standing there with Jimin behind him looking stressed. Yoongi moved aside to let them enter while glaring uncomfortably at the dangerous vampire.

As much as they were confused and wanted to ask Jimin how in the world he convinced the vampire to get out of his room and help them, they didn't have time. All of them were waiting for the worst as the boy was slowly waking up, whining at the uncomfortable bruises on his body earned during the fight against the three older vampires.

Something Jin noticed and made a mental note to beat the three for hurting their new baby later.

As they expected the reaction of the younger when he realised he wasn't in the streets anymore wasn't good. He widened his eyes seeing so many vampires surrounding him and quickly got up from the bed to hide in the corner of the room. He was hissing at them to warn them to stay away. Not that it worked. Everytime his warnings weren't affecting others one bit, same back in the streets.

Everyone was standing on guard while Jin was trying to take very small steps to the vampire. He was trying to get his attention and calm him down if possible. "Don't worry sweetheart you're not in danger. We're here to help you.." Despite using his most soft and tender voice the younger wasn't buying it. He again hissed at Jin while standing in a position showing how he was ready to bounce on the first person who would come too close to him.