Chapitre 6

"Oh Jin you're back already ?" Hoseok exclaimed as soon as the front door opened. The older looked up from his phone, smiling at the other while closing the door. He placed the keys in the drawer beside him before locking it safely. Once he got rid of his cloat and shoes, he walked in the living room watching his friends, each busy in different ways.

He made sure not to pay attention to the young vampire curled up in a corner near the front door.

"How was work ?" Yoongi asked once he got a glimpse of Jin getting near them. He was currently watching TV not really interested. Jin scanned his surroundings quickly and noticed Namjoon reading a book on the table behind the couch and Hoseok looking attentively at his phone.

"It was okay. The hospital was less busy than last week. I also took a leave for tomorrow, I have some business out of town. Namjoon we will have to talk after this." He explained sitting on the red armchair next to the sofa.

"That's great." Yoongi simply said with a boring tone. He wasn't annoyed by Jin's talk, no, after all he was the one that asked him. However since the incident two days ago he is quite irritable.

First he was angry at Jimin for his foolish act with the younger. For the first time he sweared to protect someone from anything but failed his promise just few hours later. It made him mad, not just at Jimin but at himself too.

Secondly after the incident, Jin told them to ignore Jungkook and live their daily life as if he was not there. The young vampire was now allowed to roam in the apartement without any restriction but they had to behave like he is invisible. As much as Yoongi understood what Jin wanted to achieve, he was still restless to have the younger not too far from him, not being able to just glance in his direction.

Jin had a plan. He told everyone to disregard Jungkook's presence in order to make him more at ease, more comfortable. His idea was simple. Jungkook was scared of them. But if they didn't even look at him and lived their life normally, he hoped that the younger's curiousness would come out and made him slightly forget his fear of them.

And thank God for creating Jin the genius.

Since he is free to step outside of Jin's room, the younger made progress as small as they seem. In two days Jungkook started from not leaving the room out of fright, to try and escape by the windows and front door, to now watch with curious eyes whatever the members were doing. He was still flinching and running away whenever someone was coming too close from him, but he was not aggressive to them and that's what made the other vampires very happy.

Jungkook still didn't utter a word to them nor try to get close to them. Of course they didn't think he would do so early, but knowing that he was allowing Taehyung near him was reassuring.

Since the incident, Taehyung mostly stay with Jungkook in the room or watch him closely when the younger walks in the same space as one of the others. He always make sure to give the younger blood in time and supervise his health all the time. If the new vampire get scared and flee to the Jin's room that he chose as his safe place, Taehyung follow.

As for Jimin, he never leaved his room. He was careful not to get in the younger sight whenever he had to get to university or to get his stomach full. The others told him he didn't need to go to such extent but the vampire was stubborn and still guilty about what he did. He decided he would let Jungkook get close to the others before making a new appearance.

That's how those two days went by for everyone.

"How is it going ?" Jin asked breaking the silence. He was referring to Jungkook's condition and everyone understood the task. The older wanted a debrief about the current situation, just like he did the day before. Working everyday at the hospital made things harder for Jin. He wanted to build a connection with the new vampire but his busy schedule made it impossible.