Chapitre 4

Jin was standing in front of his own bedroom door. Bid of sweats visible on his forehead as his hand was stuck on the doorknob. He was too hesitant to enter inside as he knew he would meet with an angry Taehyung.

After hours having no news of the two they all had decided to send someone to check on them. And obviously everyone chose Jin to handle the situation as he had more experience in handling bad situation. Or at least that's what they wanted him to believe.

He was debating on whether he should come in unannounced or if he should knock before to tell them he was going in. A futile debate as in any case he would go inside, be growled at by Taehyung and then kicked out as quickly as he went in. So what was the point of being polite ?

He turned the doorknob delicately and slowly pushed the door forward, already expecting a hostile response in return. But to his amazement, nothing of what he expected happened.

He entered inside without any problem and got startled when he saw Taehyung lying on the bed already looking at him with piercing eyes. Strangely he didn't feel scared.

Maybe it was because this time he wasn't growling at him. Of course his gaze was oh not so welcoming but nothing compared to what it was hours ago.

Or maybe it was the warming sight in front of him. A little head popping out of under the covers,  settled comfortably on Jin's white pillow. Jungkook was sleeping. He looked so cute with his lips apart taking in few breaths now and then, his little hands gripping on the fabric of the cushion as if someone would take it away from him.

Even with his body fully covered under the blanket, Jin could tell he was lying on his stomach with his legs spread like he owned the bed. Jin's bed.

But to see this beautiful view he didn't have any problem sharing.

He then looked back at Taehyung who was still eyeing him warily.  It pained him to see him not trusting others around the younger. He still didn't understand why Taehyung was acting like this, as if he already knew the younger before ?

But it was also a relief to see Taehyung wasn't against Jungkook staying here. What made him scared now was if Taehyung decided he would leave the house with Jungkook. It was a fear Jin had since they took Tae in. The older was sure he would leave without any regrets if he really wanted to.

And if he were to see them as a threat for the younger.

Jin smiled at Taehyung before leaving the room without saying anything. It was enough for him to know that Jungkook was okay.

They had still a lot to learn about Tae and it would certainly take time, but he was determined to find out everything he needed to know. Starting by what was going on his mind and why he was acting like this around Jungkook.

______

The next morning the house was quieter than Jin had ever seen since they took Jimin in. After a full sleepless night, everyone got back to their activities keeping an eye on the room where the two never once got out.

He sighed looking at the clock showing 10 a.m. He didn't like the idea of going out when Jungkook could wake up at any moment but he had to go hunt after neglecting his thirst for so long. He was reluctant to leave but Namjoon convinced him that it was better this way and he would help him hunt so he could go home faster.

He finally accepted knowing he wouldn't be of any help with his hunger.

He turned around when he heard Namjoon's voice saying they should go now. He looked a last time towards his room before leaving with his friend. Everything would be alright, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were home and they knew what to do in case of emergency. Plus Jin insisted they shouldn't go hunt as far away as they are use to since he want to be able to come back home fast if something happen.