Chapitre 3

The cold breeze making the trees sightly dance to its rhythm. The dark sky enhanced by the few stars shinning proudly and the half moon illuminating the sleeping world. It was finally the time for winter to come and make them freeze to death like every year.

There under the moonlight, a black car was driving on a road no one would be willing to take this late at night. As much as the gravel road was creepy, the dark forest surrounding it was very unwelcoming to visitors.

A beautiful man on the passenger seat was looking outside, watching the small drops of water trickling down the car's window. It may actually be winter, but it's been a few days since rain started to pour on them and it wasn't planning to stop soon.

The man sighed looking back at the front feeling like they were reaching their destination soon. He briefly looked at the man beside him who was driving silently, focused on the road. He again sighed as his exhaustive day was still not over. His behavior earned the attention of his friends in the car.

"Hyung if you were that tired you could have stayed home." The one in the back seat talked softly, knowing already how tiring his day was. The man turned around to look at his friend, smiling whole heartedly to make sure the other would stop worrying. "Don't worry, I'm used to it. The hospital is a little busy nowadays." He chuckled at his own statement.

It's true, the entire week was very busy and extremely tiring. He rarely saw so many people getting hurt in such a short time. Maybe it was a way to show that winter had started and the number of patients coming in would only increase.

"Can't they find a better doctor to replace you..." the other groaned annoyed by the situation. This week felt like hell to them. They couldn't meet often as the older kept coming home late and going back to the hospital early in the morning. It was hard to even have a small conversation so let's not talk about spending time together.

He crossed his arms being angry at his friend's boss who was using him. If his hyung wasn't so skilled, maybe they wouldn't abuse his kindness in such a way.

Maybe if Jin wasn't special he would have already died from overworking.

The driver glanced at both of them and smiled seeing their cute interaction and the way they showed how much they cared about each other.

Soon the two stopped gossiping about how stupid the older's boss could be when the engine stopped. They looked outside and were only meet with darkness. But none of them seemed to mind this dark atmosphere.

They stayed inside the car, thoroughly scrutinizing their surroundings until they were blinded by a bright light in front of them. They took it as a hint and got out of the vehicle one by one starting by the driver.

The three were now out in the dark, taking slow steps to the source of the light they could now identify as the headlights of another car. Once they were close enough they could make out the outline of two silhouettes inside, probably watching them getting closer. They were also able to identify the car as a bright flashy red color.

They stopped a few centimeters meters away the vehicles' head waiting for a reaction from the two inside. They didn't have to wait for long as few seconds later a woman came out of the driver side. She was looking gorgeous with her long blond hair falling smoothly on her shoulders, her short red dress embracing the shape of her thin body, and her long legs being elongated by the high heels she was wearing. Every man would be on their knees for her if it wasn't for the bloody colored eyes she had.

"Now I understand who chose the car design" Namjoon teased looking at the way the car looked the same as the owner's attire. The woman rolled her eyes smiling at him while a man came out of the passenger seat. He was also very handsome with brown natural hair and a really expensive dress on. His eyes shinning the same bright red as the woman.