The Twisted Mind

Evan was usually a reserved and shy little boy. He never dared anything and was afraid of everything, especially of his older brother. That's what Cassidy thought until she managed to befriends him and make sure Evan hated Mike. It was after two days that she realized the kid was so fucking powerful. She grew jealous of his strength and didn't even know where it came from. Maybe because he was the first child to die, even before Charlie? But all that mattered to her was having Evan in her pocket and then finishing off William.

Gabriel quickly noticed that something was off between the two souls possessing Golden Freddy. Instead of being distant from each other as they had been since the beginning of their living at Freddy's, they were distancing themselves from their friends. The brown bear's soul carefully watched the two of them talk from the corner of his eye. He turned towards Jeremy, who was arguing with Fritz.

"Hey, dude, you got a second?"

"Hold on, Gabriel, this idiot just said that Toy Bonnie is more valuable than MY Bonnie!"

Fritz chuckled.

"Well, in his defense, unlike us, you lived with more than half of your face torn off!"

Jeremy pointed a finger at him.

"Yeah? What about old Foxy who couldn't even last a second against Fitzgerald's flashlight? Huh?"

The pirate fan shrugged.

"At least I wasn't fooled by that stupid bear mask."

Gabriel stepped in between the two.

"Can't we have a serious talk ? All of this is about the old restaurant, it's in the past."

Jeremy held back a laugh.

"Not really, Foxy is still out of service," he muttered.

Freddy's soul gave him a dark look to shut him up.

"Alright, don't you guys find something... different between Evan and Cassidy?"

His two friends turned foolishly towards the two in question. Gabriel hit them with his elbow.

"Stop staring at them like that goddamnit! Don't you know anything about discretion?"

"It's supposed to be Foxy who's discreet when he run to get Schmidt, not me!" complained Jeremy, rubbing his arm.

"I agree. It's true you're not very discreet when you're pounding on that door," Fritz chuckled.

"I, at least, managed to sneak into the vents last..."

"Guys, cut it out!" Freddy's soul ordered.