FORGIVENESS ENDING

Evan knelt down to get a better view of his older brother. Michael was silently crying. Out of regret? Fear? Or was he simply letting his tears flow, as Evan used to do when he was still alive. He couldn't know for sure and maintained that expression devoid of joy or sadness. One thing was certain, Michael was so desperate that he was crying at Evan's feet. Evan remembered the days when he, too, had felt desperate. It was precisely in the few days before his death.

5 days until the party.

SLAM!

"He locked you in your room again."

Evan shot a glare at Mike, still able to hear his knock on his own bedroom door. Michael had left him behind to spend time with his friends when he was supposed to be looking after him. But hadn't he, too, locked his brother in a restaurant that terrified him?

4 days until the party.

"You know he's still hiding."

ROAAAR!!!

The boy shuddered as he recalled Michael's roar, a sound that still frightened him to this day... He hated his voice. But now... Mike seemed different. He would never roar like that again, and he had even reduced his mask to ashes. Right?

3 days until the party.

"He left without you."

You have to stay strong!

His little brother could still remember the shadow of Fredbear... there was someone inside. It was that day he realized that these animatronics were bloodthirsty monsters... Mikey had left him with his worst nightmares. But hadn't he done the same, with his friends, and in a thousand times worse way? A strange emotion gripped his heart. It wasn't rage or joy, not even fear... It wasn't exactly sadness. Was this really what we call guilt? Mikey has been a lot guilty lately.

2 days until the party.

"Be careful."

Mikey isn't hiding behind the TV or the couch. He's not hiding in... in Elizabeth's room (he hadn't gone there since she disappeared). Hasn't he come home yet? Dad would be very angry if that's the case. Only my room remains, there shouldn't be Michael there. Right? He must surely be...

ROOOAAAR!!!

...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Evan startled at his own memory, recalling how Michael would surprise him when he least expected it. His older brother was cunning and cruel. Just like Foxy... like Fritz. The younger brother had asked the spirit of the fox pirate to frighten Mikey in the office to the point that he piss himself. The boy's expression softened as he began to realize what he had put Michael through during that sixth night. Was he becoming like past-Michael?

1 day until the party.

"Michael doesn't love you. He locked you in with these monsters... He wants to see you get killed. He hates you."

Please! Let me out! Let me... let...

Evan could still feel his voice weaken as his tears choked him. Behind him were heads, skeletons, jaws, and animatronic teeth. They were just waiting for the right moment to get him. This prank oddly resembled the one Evan had pulled on him when he locked him in with Golden Freddy, accompanied by a simple message: "RUN." Even though it didn't beat anymore, his heart tightened with sorrow. He wasn't any better than his brother, after all.