❀ Chapter Three - A Small Tussle ❀

After setting your mother down on the couch until she woke up and making sure she wasn't injured, your father called his workplace and told them that he, once again, was going to take the day off. He'd ask your mother to call her boss once she woke up. Afterwards, he turned to you.

"Umm, (Name), would you be alright with just blood, at least for now?" Your father asked.

"Okay." You answered before running over to the kitchen table. "Papa, is mama gonna be alright?"

"Oh, yes, she should be fine, she was just a bit... shocked I think." He answered, noticing you relax.

You started drink out of the cup as your father ate his breakfast. Once you were finished you went into the living room and turned on the television, which was on the news station. You were about to flip the channel before it showed a video of someone fighting some big blonde guy.

You didn't watch the news channel very often, but you recognized the blonde dude from somewhere. Where did you see him before..? Actually, you'd seen him many places, posters in the mall, action figures in the toy shop, you even saw a balloon in the shape of his face once!

"Papa!" You yelled to him, "Who's this guy?"

"Oh, the blonde man is All Might, he's a hero. Actually, he's the number one hero, which means he's the best of the best." Your father walked over to sit beside you.

"Woah!" You stared at the screen in awe.

Your father chuckled a little at your reaction before getting up and cleaning up breakfast. As he was doing that, your mother stirred awake. You engulfed her with a hug, glad she was alright. 

You were oblivious to many things as a child, such as your mother's frightened face as you hugged her, and the disgusted look on your father's face as he cleaned your cup. It would take them a while to get used to this, but they would, for your sake.

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

About two weeks had passed since that day. You and your parents are in the car driving around Musutafu. Your mother had scoured and found a few houses that she thought would be perfect for your little family, so now the three of you were going to check them out and pick which one you would move into.

You had already checked out two houses, but had decided they weren't quite what you were looking for, this was going to be the final house you looked at. You hoped that it was better than the other two. You pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the car.

The front of the house had a giant oak tree paired with a pretty garden. The house itself was decently sized. It had three bedrooms and a large kitchen, which your father was excited about due to his love for cooking. The backyard was small, but you didn't need a large one anyway. You had decided, that based on looks alone, this house was your favorite so far.

It was also relatively close to a playground, which you spotted a few kids playing at.

"Sweetie," Your father said, "We're thinking this house might be the one, why don't you go to that playground while we think it through some more."

You nodded happily and ran to the playground. Once you arrived, you studied the kids that were already there. There was a boy with fluffy green hair and round eyes who was following around an angry looking blonde, who you noticed had crimson red eyes, how unusual. There was also two other kids, but they didn't stand out to you as much, although on had blood red wings, you thought that was co-

"HEY YOU!" The blonde yelled, pointing in your direction. "YEAH, YOU WITH THE WEIRD TEETH! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT, HUH?!"

The boy with the green hair looked a little startled by his outburst. You just stared at him blankly before answering a couple seconds later.