❀ Chapter Fourteen - An Eventful First Day ❀

After you had received your acceptance letter and opened it for your results, you immediately ran out of your room and told your parents the good news, about both you and Izuku. They decided to hold a celebratory party to commemorate both of you getting in, and invited Izuku and Inko to join them.

You and Izuku had been so focused on training that now, the only time the two of you were used to seeing each other was while training. It felt weird that you were just sitting around a dinner table, peacefully eating and chatting. Well, they were eating, you weren't.

Your parents found out all about how your's and Izuku's exam went, and they congratulated you both on how well you did.

"You two are going to be pros in no time! I'm sure of it!"

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

'First day of UA... Damn that break was short.'

You walked out of your house and started walking towards where Izuku was waiting nearby. The two of you had planned to walk to school together, seeing as you had (thankfully) been put in the same class: 1-A. 

You just hoped that you would like everyone in your class, or it wouldn't be a very good first year. The two of you eventually arrived at UA and it looked exactly as it had before, except with different students walking in and out of the doors. You grabbed Izuku's hand and rushed inside.

'Where's 1-A? 1-A... 1-A... 1-A!'

You stopped in front of a door that was at least three or four times your height with 1-A printed in bright red onto it. Izuku stared up in disbelief.

"Man, this thing is huge! Are there giants here or something?" He said, still gazing at the door.

He shook away his stray thoughts and tried to vacate his mind of anything that would distract him from doing his best from here on out. This is high school, not middle school, and it's the best of the best. He cannot mess this up. And neither can you.

You pushed open the door with determined hearts.

"Take your feet off of that desk, now!"

"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property , you cretin!"

'Cretin? Who actually says that?'

You sighed deeply once you realized who the 'cretin' guy was talking to. It was Bakugo.

'I just can never escape this guy, huh? Bummer...'

The guy yelling at Bakugo had blue, slick hair and glasses. He also had an angry expression on his face and was moving like the robots in the battle center. He seemed like the type of kid that would remind the teacher about homework. 

"You're kidding me, right?" Bakugo asked 'cretin' guy. "Your old school put a stick up your ass?"

You looked towards Izuku with an unamused look on your face to find him looking... worried? You didn't know, maybe he's feeling some kinda unluckiness or something. You didn't know about the blue haired guy yet, but you knew that Bakugo was a good reason to feel unlucky.

"Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." 

"Somei, huh?" Bakugo responded. "So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one!"

"You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?!" Iida gasped in shock.

'He'll probably end up threatening our other classmates too."