❀ Chapter Eleven - An Early Morning ❀

You sat there next to Izuku, comforting him while All Might stood in front of the two of you. He had only heard one other person tell him that he could be a hero, and that person was you. To be told that by the person he looked up to, the person he admired... You knew those words would change the course of his life.

"I deem you worhty of my power. My quirk is yours to inherit." All Might said.

'Huh?'

Izuku had the same reaction.

"Wait. What do you mean in inherit?" Izuku asked All Might, not understanding what he meant, you didn't understand either.

"HAH! You should see your face right now!" All Might said, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna force this thing on you. Listen well, young man. This is your choice. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not?"

All Might pointed at Izuku and while he spoke blood came out of his mouth. 

You and Izuku were both still sitting on the floor in utter shock.

'All Might... If he gave Izuku his quirk, Izuku's dream could be even easier for him to accomplish!' 

You looked at Izuku while you awaited his answer. He seemed to still be processing everything.

"There are a couple more things you should know about my abilities." All Might said, "Journalists always guess my quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question."

'Come to think of it, he's right. What his quirk is.. It's one of the biggest mysteries that so many people have tried to solve but can't. He really hasn't said anything about it.'

"That's because the world needs to believe that their Symbol of Peace is just a natural born hero, like any of them." All Might continued, "But I'm not. There isn't anything natural about my ability. "

All Might paused before raising his arms and spreading them out.

"I wasn't born with this power. It's a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else!" All Might finally finished his speech.

"Someone gave you your quirk? No way!" Izuku said, still shocked.

"Yes way. And you're next, young man!" All Might replied. "I can give you my abilities."

'Huh..'

"Wait, hold on, this is a lot to process. It's true that there's a lot of debate as to what your quirk actually is." Izuku said. "Nobody has ever figured it out- it's one of the world's greatest mysteries. People are constantly talking about it online. But, well, the idea of passing on a quirk..."

'Oh, he's gonna start rambling. This is a once in a lifetime, one in a million opportunity Izuku! Please just take it already!'

Your mind started to swirl with all the words coming out of Izuku's mouth and you were getting more and more confused. With All Might's offer and Izuku's mumbling, today was turning out to be a very confusing day.

"Uh, sounds like you're overthinking this whole 'inheriting' thing a little bit." All Might paused for a second, "QUIT NERDIN' OUT!"

'You didn't have to yell but okay. You do you...'

Izuku gasped at All Might's sudden outburst.

"We'll have to adjust your reality and accept this new truth!" All Might raised his arms again, "I can transfer my quirk to someone else. That's just one facet of my secret abilities! The true name of my power is One For All."