❀ Chapter Six - A Short Hangout ❀

You awoke the next morning and were immediately reminded of the mess you had left your room in the day before. Boxes of all different sizes were strewn on the floor, and how could you forget the fact that you fell asleep on a broken down bed last night?

You sighed and laid there for a couple more minutes, before you heard the sound of your door creaking open.

"(Name)!" Your mother whisper yelled, "I'm sorry to wake you but- oh! What happened to your bed?! We'll have to fix it today, how did you sleep on that? Anyway, as I was saying, I'm sorry to wake you but we have a long day ahead of us today. Me and your father have work again tomorrow, we've been away too long, and we need to finish unpacking the house before then."

You grumbled a little, letting her know that you heard her, but you refused to get up. Your mother leaned against the door frame, waiting for you to get out of bed. Once she realized you weren't going to, she walked over and lifted you into her arms while you were still wrapped in blankets.

"C'mon (Name), we have to get you breakfast, then we have to unpack!" She stated, "And I'm sorry, but no hanging out with your friend today, we have stuff to do."

You grumbled once again but wriggled in her arms, a sign for her to put you down. Once she did, you shuffled over to the kitchen to grab your breakfast (a cup of blood, as always), still covered in a blanket.

You sat down at the table with your cup, took off your muzzle and started sipping on your drink.

'I just wanna sleep...'

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

You had somehow managed to get most of the boxes that had been in your room empty by the end of the day. The only things left were stuff you couldn't lift and clothes you didn't feel like folding. You exited your room happily, you were proud of yourself for putting (almost) all of your stuff away.

You hadn't left your room since lunch, and you found out that while you had emptied almost all the boxes in your room, your parents had emptied all of the boxes everywhere else in the house.

"(Name)! Did you finish cleaning up your room like we asked?" Your father spotted you and asked.

You nodded vigorously, you wanted to go see if Midoriya was at the playground. You really wanted to see him again.

"I'm assuming you want to see your friend again, is that right?" You nodded again at him, "Well, I see him at the playground right now, and I suppose you did do a good job... Yes, you can go."

As soon as he finished you ran over to the door and started putting your shoes on.

"(Name), remember to be careful! And be polite too!" Your father yelled after you as you ran outside.

You ran to the playground and saw that Midoriya was all alone, sitting on the swings. He spotted you as you entered the playground and his eyes lit up.

"(Name)! I'm so excited to see you, I told my mom all about you and she really wants to meet you now!" Midoriya said, running up to you and almost jumping up and down from excitement.

He continued babbling about how excited he was, and how you two would hang out, and how...

You kinda zoned out.

"And yeah! Would you wanna come over?" He finished, you snapped back to reality and pondered for a second.

'I for sure wanna go over, but I gotta ask my parents first, or they'll be worried...'