Chapter 14

Annelise

The holiday break was odd, if you so desire to call it that. Barely anything happened. Christmas morning only had one eventful thing, then it was boorish.

Now that the school year has been resumed, that means I'll have to start waking up early once more. I do not look forward to that.

Unfortunately, now is one of those times that I have to get up early, so I do. I put my uniform on and put my hair up real nice.

Before I leave the room, I quickly spray my new perfume one or two times, then finally head out. A new day awaits, and I am more tired than ever.

"Good morning, Miss Lupin!" Professor Flitwick, my charms teacher, exclaims.

"Hi, Professor Flitwick!" I say as I sit down.

The other students trail in. I grow more and more tired by the minute.

Makayla

I'm so glad that Jordyn is back from vacation. Christmas break was really boring.

I walk into the Muggle Art classroom, sitting in my desk. I didn't entirely mean to sign up for this class. A majority of this class, though, is the kind of art I do. Painting, drawing, and other things. The list could go on forever.

One thing I forgot is that Louis and I are in the same first three classes. This day couldn't get any worse.

"Good morning Mr. Lupin, please sit wherever you'd like," Professor Burbage states as she finishes sorting through her papers. All of the seats are taken, except the seat next to me, so he sits there.

I cannot believe that I'm having to sit with this bloody blood traitor. Just the idea of it could even drive me mad.