2

Valeria Chambers

I looked back at Mr. Weasly with concern written all over my face "can I talk to you alone for a moment please, Mr. Weasly?"

He looked confused before he motioned with his hand for this guy whose name was Harry, Harry Styles, to leave.

Once the door was closed behind him, I said with my voice cracking a bit "I'm sorry Mr. Weasly, but is there by any chance that a girl would be my guide instead of a guy? I already have a friend here, she can guide me."

He furrowed his eyebrows "well, I thought you could meet someone new, so you'd feel more welcome. Is there a problem with that?"

I thought for a moment, should I tell him that I'd never talked to boys in my entire life and that I didn't even know how to talk to them? I was talking to him because he was the principal but I wouldn't if he was just a normal guy, I would feel weird.

He wouldn't believe me either way.

I sighed in defeat, my shy personality taking over "no there's no problem."

He clapped his hands once before he said with a smile "good, because Mr. Styles is perfect for this tour and he's the first in his class. You're lucky he's your guide."

I nodded once while pursing my lips into a flat line "okay then. Thank you Mr. Weasly. For everything."

He tilted his head to the side as he stood up, signaling that the meeting was over, which made me stand up too "you're welcome, and if you need anything that Mr. Styles couldn't help with just knock on this door, I'm always here."

I nodded again, turned around and walked out of his office.

Once I was out and shut the door behind me, I was face to face with this Harry guy and a smirk was playing on his lips.

Now what do I do?

His heavy British accent was visible when he started "I thought you were gonna fire me when you asked to talk to Mr.Weasly alone, buttercup."

Well that's kinda true but not entirely.

And the nickname?? Oh my God I think my legs just turned spaghetti.

I shook my head while looking up at him, he was just a human being, he wouldn't bite if I talked to him "no Mr. Styles. I was just asking him a few questions about the schedule."

Of course I was not going to tell him that I tried to get rid of him. That'd be straight up stupid.

"You can call me Harry by the way. There's no need to 'mister' me." He said with a chuckle, showing his deep dimples when he smiled.

God his dimples are going to be the death of me. I just know it.

I nodded, not knowing what to say so I stayed quiet.

Harry, Harry Styles was a cool name. But I guess I have to go with Harry now.

After a few minutes of standing there in silence, I said the first thing that came to my mind, with great effort in spitting it out "did you like volunteer to help me or did he force you to do that?"

What? I had to ask.

He chuckled as I watched his hand extended forward and grabbed mine, only to let go when I flinched back and his face turned serious again "no one made me do anything, okay? I heard that a Middle Eastern student was gonna attend this university and I volunteered to help, because no one was gonna help you around if I didn't step in. And I like helping out as much as I can."