10

TW: SELF HARM, DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD. PANIC ATTACK.

AN ANATOMY PICTURE JUST TO CLARIFY THE DESCRIPTION BUT NO PICTURES OF BLOOD WHATSOEVER.

There's a short summary at the end of the chapter just in case. It's better to read the whole thing but I'm not gonna pressure you...

________________________

Valeria Chambers

"Joelle? What are you doing here?" My eyes wide in fear as I stared at her.

She bent down and picked up something she had probably put there.

That something was a small bouquet of four black roses.

Of all the colours out there, she chose black?

Do they even sell these flowers somewhere?

"Just came here to check on you. That's what neighbors do, right? I brought you some flowers too."  She spoke innocently with a wicked smile on her face.

"  She spoke innocently with a wicked smile on her face

Something doesn't feel right.

I don't like black flowers, or the colour black in general. It's associated with death.

Either way, I extended my hand and took them from her with a confused look on my face "thanks, I'm okay now."

She nodded her head with her tight lips "I know that you did it on purpose."

I furrowed my eyebrows  even more "I did...what...on purpose?"

She smirked "you spiked the whole bottle of tequila when no one was looking. You wanted to kill Harry because you didn't want him to be with me but you were so stupid that you poisoned yourself and Niall in the process. Unless you want to kill yourself and Niall along with Harry."

I'm so fucking speechless right now.

Niall almost died too?

"I didn't do any of that! I'm not trying to kill him. You were the one who wants to kill me and you're the stupid one who almost killed Harry and Niall too!" I answered her. Anger laced in my voice as I threw the cursed black flowers in her face.

She just clapped her hands once with a crazy smile on her face "see?! That's what all killers say when they don't want to admit it! You're a killer Valeria. You came here to kill us all, using your pathetic excuse of studying medicine to do so."

Can I punch her?

That would only prove her point even if it isn't true.

How do I reply to that?

I need to work on my responses.

She's insane.

"Why don't you go back to where you came from? Please Valeria please don't kill us."