20.

rly trying to get this done before I lose motivation when I start school but pls comment because I rly like seeing u guys interact w my dumb lil ideas <3
also this is going to b shorter :S

You wake up completely bundled in god knows how many blankets. You relish in their softness before they get too tight and heavy on you. They remind you of yesterday's events, of being dogpiled and trapped with nowhere to run. You kick them off and leap out of your bed, only to be hit by a rush of cold air. Your clothes were still in tatters and, despite being alone, the grandiosity of the room and its large windows made you feel very exposed.

Your muscles scream at you as you look around for something to wear. On a desk, a brightly colored set of clothes sat folded next to your jacket. You look closer and notice they're actually sparkly and, for once, you aren't disgusted. You don't like them enough to put them on, though, so you opt to take off your shredded shirt and pull your jacket on over instead. Your pants weren't as bad as your shirt, and you thank the stars your attackers didn't opt to rip them off. You fear what would have happened if they were allowed to continue.

The door swings open suddenly. "Ah. You're awake. Just happened to be walking by when I heard you move," Adora bluffs. You suspect she had been waiting outside for you, as there's no way she would have been able to sense your movement inside the room if she had really been passing by. You motion for her to come in, unsure of if she wouldn't have if you didn't want her to, anyway. She walks further in and notices your shirt thrown on the bed. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

"I need to talk to the queen," you dismiss, remembering the reason you went through all that in the first place. You grab one of your spare ration bars, marvelling at how it stayed in your jacket pocket the entire day. You actually had a lot to tell Adora: about the attack, about the castle, but most of all, about Catra.

"She's actually meeting with all of the princesses right now," Adora interrupts your thoughts, "I'll ask if you can come in."

She takes you to a so-called "war room" and instructs you to wait outside. You watch her transform into She-ra and enter through the largest doors you have seen in your life. What a waste of space. But you suppose it's warranted if only the queen's family and the staff occupy the castle. Catra gets in your head and you wonder how you would use this space if you took over Brightmoon. No doubt destroy this castle and build housing so everyone in the Horde could not only have their own rooms, but their own houses, with the biggest one reserved for you, Catra, and Adora.

You feel a little absurd as Adora walks you in and introduces you as the princess of Lyra, despite still wearing the full Horde getup that got you attacked in the city. You pray the other princesses don't do the same. You recognize some from the ball, and others are new to you. All you know is that despite being a princess, there's no giant seat for you at this table. You approach the queen and bow your head, struggling to remember all of the etiquette you learned for the ball. "Queen..." oh no. You don't remember her name. It comes back to you, "Angella, I have come to inform you of Hordak's plan to build a portal to other worlds. He is attempting to connect to other Horde forces so he can take over Etheria and the entire universe. With Entrapta on his side, he has the power of First Ones' tech and with me, he had the means to control it. I need your help."

"Wait a second!" one in full blue chimes in,"Don't you think it's weird for a member of the Horde to come all this way just to betray them?" The word hits you like a tank as you realize you're in the middle of committing treason. If you fail, it's a lifetime under Horde territory, or worse.

"Yeah, what's in it for you? Adventure???" one in a ridiculous sailor outfit adds. You seriously had never seen clothes like these before; you thought they only dressed like this for the balls, apparently not.