10. Drunk actions

3rd person

The four teens sat on Lydia's bedroom floor, with an empty beer bottle in the middle of them. 

They were playing a mix of spin the bottle and truth or dare, and it was currently Henry's turn.

He spun the bottle, the glass scratching against the old, hardwood floors.

It landed on Lydia, and they looked at eachother.

"Truth or dare?"

"Uhmmm, truth."

"Oh, you're so boring!" Patrick whined, sipping on his beer.

"Shut it Patrick, uh okay. Who was your first kiss?" Henry asked, also sipping on his beer.

Lydia thought for a moment, glancing over at Vic.

If she were to tell the truth, that Vic was her first kiss, and her first time, that might cause problems.

But she also couldn't lie, since she lived in Derry her whole life and they all know everybody.

"It was Vic, actually." She said, embarrassed.

"Really? When was this?"

"I think we were maybe, thirteen? He was the first boy I ever kissed. It was super awkward."

She started laughing, and so did Vic.

"It was so awkward! It was one time when we were all hanging out in the junkyard and for some reason, we were alone."

"Who kissed who?" Patrick asked, leaning in a bit.

"He kissed me first! Didn't even ask, either." 

"Woww, that's low Victor."

"Oh shut up, I panicked!" 

Lydia rolled her eyes and spun the bottle, waiting for it to land on someone.

"Pattycakes, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm not a pussy."

"Show us your latest pictures you've taken."

He smirks and pulls out his camera and photos from his bag, showing off the last five.

Two were just of nature, one was of the front of Lydia's house, one was of the front of Vic's house, and the last one was a picture of someone's window.

"That's fucking creepy, Pat." Vic said, looking at the one of his house

"Do you know me?"

"I mean, I guess this isn't that weird."

"I was expecting nudes." Lydia says, putting one of her house on her bedside table.

"Those are kept at home, not in my bag."

"Thats valid."

The teens play a few more rounds, daring each other to do stupid shit and asking them to reveal deep truths about them no one had ever heard before.

Eventually, they were all slightly drunk, laughing at every word the others said.

Lydia was on her bed, laid over the side, upside down.

That didn't really help her state of mind, it just made her even more loopy because of the blood rushing to her head.

"Okay, Henry, for your dare, you have to kissssss," Lydia trailed off, looking around the room, "me!" She finally finished, laughing throughout her sentence.

He nervously looked at her before crawling over to the side of her bed.

He planted a gentle kiss on her lips, closing his eyes as he did so.