Flashbacks and Confessions

I barely slept at all last night. Maybe four hours, if that.

The teacher chairs aren't that comfortable to sleep in. I know the teacher lounge has a couch in it, but that's down stairs and down stairs is where Ryan is and where is, is not somewhere I want to be right now.

The nerve of that boy, throwing himself at me. Hasn't he ever heard of morals?

I groaned getting up out of the chair. My body hurts from the position I was in. I slowly opened the classroom door and made sure Ryan wasn't stalking me.

Coast is clear.

I went to the bathrooms that were thankfully unlocked and was about to wash my face when I as done taking care of business, but I remembered I had clothes in the boys locker room and I could use the showers. I ran back to the classroom to grab my stuff and hurried down the stairs and to the gym hall.

Let's hope Ryan is still sleeping, where ever he is.

I went into the locker room and too my gym locker, pulling out the clothes and shower things I kept in here and I shoved my other stuff inside and walked to the showers.

But I stopped right before I was about to turn the corner. A shower was on.

I could hear someone humming quietly. I peeked around the corner and saw Ryan standing under the water with his back to me. And is his staring at me. My eyes widened, I dropped something, Ryan stopped humming and turned around not even bothering to cover himself.

"Hey." He said nonchalantly.

"Hi, hey." I broke eye contact and picked up the bottle of body wash I dropped. "I'll just come back later." I turned away from him and his voice stopped me.

"It's not like I've not seen you naked before. I won't watch you." I faced him again, nervous and slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine," I said, trying my hardest to keep my eyes above the waist. "I'll just wait -"

"Just take a shower, Brendon." Ryan turned around and continued with whatever he was doing and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Just get it over with.

I don't take long showers as it is, I could cut this one ten minutes short. No big deal.

I set my clothes down on the bench, stripped of the clothes from yesterday and wrapped my towel around my waist. I hesitantly walked into the showers, making sure I'm far away from Ryan. Well, as far away as I can get. Which is only about four showers away, on the opposite side of him. There's a small shower rack to set your shower things on. Too bad there isn't a shower curtain, too. And a lock for it. And a password code. And deadbolts and chain locks.

Ryan was humming to himself again. I looked over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't staring at me. He wasn't.

I stripped myself of my towel and hung it on the hook and turned the water on.

Just five minutes. That's all, five minutes. You can do it.

Once the water was warm enough, I stepped closer and let it wash over me. I tried to think about anything other than Ryan showering behind me, naked, wet and hot. The way his hair sticks to his forehead and the way the water makes him look -

This is not the place, Brendon!

I grabbed my shampoo and poured some in my hand and quickly washed my hair.

Ryan should be done now, right? He was here before me. He's just staying longer because I'm here. What a pervert.

I rinsed the suds out of my hair and hurriedly washed my body.