Happy

Ryan was damn near begging me to fuck him as hard as I could. I kept thrusting my hips into him, my length being pushed deep inside of his ass. Ryan wrapped a leg around my waist and moved his hips with mine, with every thrust. I've never felt what it's like to fuck like this because I've always been the one to bottom. Ryan was slowly stroking his leaking cock and I hand my hands on his hips, my grip tight, leaving marks on his skin.

He kept saying things, trying to be quiet so Caleb wouldn't wake up and I had my bottom lip pulled between my teeth to keep myself from being too loud.

"Bren, it hurts." Ryan said, moaning afterward. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But it feels so fucking good." I grinned and kept thrusting into him.

"You should be used to the feeling by now." I panted, leaning down to kiss him. 

After a few minutes, Ryan ends up coming in his hand and I released in the condom. When I pulled out, Ryan winced a little and then relaxed against the sheets. We cleaned up and fell asleep.

-

Ryan's Point of View *

If I could go back in time and prevent any of this from happening, I wouldn't. My life has changed for the better and I couldn't be happier. Caleb has made me realize that even in the most fucked up situations, there can be good from it. He's the best thing to ever happen to me, aside from Brendon, and I can't imagine my life without him. With either of them. Brendon is amazing. He puts a smile on my face every single day, even the days that we're at each others throats for no reason. Getting him pregnant was the best thing I've ever done.

[Fast forward to Spencer's baby time.]

"G'morning baby." I tell him when he rolls over and opens his eyes. He smiles tiredly at me and wraps an arm around my waist. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good." He smiles. "Thank you for letting me sleep in." I press a soft kiss to his lips and pull the comforter over us. Caleb is asleep in his swing.

"You don't have to thank me. You deserve it." Brendon hums and nuzzles into my chest. His body is warm and his skin is soft. I run my hand up and down his side and he shivers. Then his breathing evens out and I'm pretty sure he went back to sleep.

Not even ten minutes later, his phone starts ringing on the night stand. I turn to grab it and see Spencer's name on the screen.

"Hello, Bren's asleep. What's up?"

"Wake his ass up." Spencer demands. I roll my eyes and shake Brendon's shoulder.

"Babe, Spencer is on the phone." Brendon rolls onto his back and I give him the phone.

"What? I was sleeping." Brendon says tiredly. I laugh. Brendon suddenly jumps up and gets off the bed. "Okay, bye."

"What the hell is going on?" I ask him, sitting up on the bed.

"Spencer's having the baby!" Brendon shouts. My eyes widen as I jump up from the bed and hurry to get dressed. "I'm going to be an uncle!" Brendon runs out of the bedroom and I can't help but laugh at him.

After I hurried to get dressed, I got Caleb's diaper bag ready and changed his diaper and clothes, getting him in the carseat and I hurried down the stairs. Brendon was putting his shoes on and he opened the door and ran out of the house.

"Are you going to wait for us?" I call out. Brendon says something but I can't hear what it was.

We all eventually get in the car and head to the hospital.

-

"It's a boy." Jon smiles, meeting us in the waiting room. "He is seven pounds even and twenty one inches long."

"Congratulations!" Brendon gets up and hugs Jon before he goes back to see Spencer. 

Almost an hour later, we're able to go see Spencer and the baby.

"He's so cute." Brendon is holding the baby, the biggest smile on his face.

"Don't get any ideas." I tell him. Brendon looks at me and rolls his eyes. 

"I can't believe we both have babies now." Spencer says, mostly to Brendon.

"I know, it's crazy." 

Brendon gives the baby to Jon and comes to sit with Caleb and I.

"So what's his name?" I ask.

"Jacob James Walker."

"Awh, both of your middle names." Brendon smiles.

I put my arm around Brendon's shoulder and he leans into me and we both look down at Caleb before looking at each other.

"I love you." I tell him, leaning in to kiss his lips.

"I love you more." Brendon closes the gap and our lips touch.

My life is perfect.

---

This is the end of this book. I'm making a sequel for it, but I'm thinking about making it a Joncer book. Thoughtsssssss?