SIX, father of the decade

SIX, father of the decade( episode two & episode three )☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

( episode two & episode three )
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

     AFTER DROPPING GRACE OFF AT THE JACKSONS' AND BEGGING MAX TO WATCH HER, THE VAN PULLED UP TO THE WRECK TO GET KIARA. pope had went inside to get her, although he came back alone, telling the group, "she says she's not coming."

cassie groaned, looking to her brother in frustration. he had revealed to her, in short, that he and kie went up to the lighthouse, the man working there thought they were on drugs, they ran from the cops, got arrested, and kie's dad bailed them out. that's when he handed the compass over to sheriff peterkin.

"why not?" she questioned, leaning over jj and sticking her head out the window to look to pope.

"what'd you do to her, john b?" jj questioned, looking past cassie's body to the driver's seat.

"shit." john b groaned, tapping the steering wheel. he opened up his door, getting out while assuring his friends, "hang on. i'll deal with it."

cassie stuck more of her body out the window, standing on her toes to yell a reminder to john b, "off limits!" to which he looked back briefly, rolling his eyes. he disappeared into the building, as pope came back to the van, climbing in the back.

the girl slinked back inside, sighing at her brother and kie's weird relationship. she had always thought that a relationship within their group would tear it apart. that's why her growing feelings for jj were so confusing. on one hand, she wanted to tell him how she felt, but if things ended roughly, not only would she lose one of her best friends, but everyone would end up having to choose sides, which would create a stupid divide among the pogues.

it was unnecessary and preventable, so she was trying her best to keep the giddy flirting to a minimum, although it was so hard to resist.

when her brother came back, there was kie, making cassie sigh in relief that her brother hadn't messed anything up. "kie," the girl grinned, as jj got out of the car, moving to the back. kie got into the passenger side, turning around to give cassie a hug. "my favorite jailbird,"