EIGHT, trouble in kooklandia

EIGHT, trouble in kooklandia( episode three, the forbidden zone )☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

( episode three, the forbidden zone )
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

     "WOO!" CHEERED CASSIE AS SHE JUMPED FROM THE DOCK INTO THE WATER. the pogues were testing out the drone, which they had in the water, not very far down. john b and kiara were already down where it was, while jj and pope watched them on the screen.

"what's this?" questioned jj, grabbing at something.

"don't touch that." pope said, swatting his hand away. "i'm trying to work out this thing."

cassie appeared on the screen, pulling jj's attention towards only her. she smiled, bubbles escaping her mouth. she waved to the camera, staying down for a little while, before turning away and swimming up, her back facing the camera.

"god bless geeks, pope. truly, man." jj commented, smiling cheesily. "what would we do without you to control the drones?"

"technically, it's not a drone. it's an rov." pope corrected.

"shut up. shut up." jj shushed him as cassie rose to the surface. "it's too early for that right now."

cassie swam over to the ladder, asking the boy, "can you be nice to pope, for once in your life?"

"hey, i was just being nice," jj informed her, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her.

"i don't tolerate pope hate." the girl added, clutching onto the towel. jj wrapped his arms around cassie from behind, ignoring her soaking wet hair getting his shirt wet.

"hey, look, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." john b begins.

"such bullshit. why do we have to do that?" jj questioned.

"well, there is maritime salvage law." pope explained briefly. "you can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up."

"i know. i know." jj said, his fingers toying with each other, still wrapped around cassie's waist. "it's just lawyers aren't cheap, bro."