FOURTEEN, huge mistake

FOURTEEN, huge mistake( episode seven, dead calm )☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

( episode seven, dead calm )
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

      THE NEXT DAY, AFTER A SLEEPOVER AT THE CHATEAU, FULL OF EXCITEMENT. they needed to melt down the gold so it wouldn't be traceable back to the royal merchant and pope had a plan for getting it all out of the well. cassie and the girls sat in the van, while jj cleaned off the gold, and pope and john b talked over the plan.

"he said it looked something like this." kiara explained to the two other girls, showing them a drawing that pope had made of the well. "so... that's 50 feet down, and they're using an 100 foot rope. so i guess this little wagon will go..." she traced her finger along it, chuckling. "...straight to the gold room."

"who drew this?" sarah laughed, shaking her head.

"who do you think?" cassie asks, gesturing to pope, who sat with her brother outside. she notices the way kie stares at the boy, smiling. "you totally have googly eyes for pope."

kie snapped her head back to the brunette, assuring her, "no i don't."

cassie looked to sarah with a look that asked for her opinion, but just as sarah opened her mouth to talk, jj walked up to the van, remarking, "kie! this better work." he tossed three bars of gold at her feet. "we can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it."

kie reached down and grabbed the blow torch, smirking. "it's gonna work." she replied, confidently.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

       "HELL OF A JOB MELTING IT DOWN, DR. FRAKENSTEIN." jj sarcastically quipped as he got out of the van, looking down at the gold. kie had melted the three bars into one big hunk of gold and now the pogues were outside of a pawn shop.

"like you could've done any better." kie replied, rolling her eyes. 

"i could have done much better." jj retorts, sassily. "i took a welding class."