THIRTEEN, crazy old bitch

THIRTEEN, crazy old bitch( episode six, parcel 9 )☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

( episode six, parcel 9 )
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

      THE NEXT MORNING, IT WAS TIME TO GET THE GIRLS. cassie was terrified they were going to be greeted to fists, but surprisingly, the girls sat on the edge of the boat beside each other. she had a sneaking suspicion john b's plan had worked, despite the upset looks on their faces.

"you guys forget your keys or something?" yelled john b as they approached heyward's boat.

"you guys need a tow?" pope added.

when they pulled up beside the bigger boat, john b smiled, telling the girls, "you gotta admit it was funny."

"you don't know how much i've missed you, kie." cassie dramatically confessed, putting a hand over her heart.

"john b." kiara started.

"uh, what's that?"

"mastermind, huh?"

john b smirked, replying, "i'm always plannin'."

"some patriarchal bullshit." kie muttered, standing up.

"yeah, that sucked." sarah chimed in.

"you still love us though, right?" jj teased, tossing kie the rope.

kie muttered under her breath, "yeah, whatever." but cassie could tell she was lying. she was a terrible actress. 

"hey, you still hate me?" john b questioned his girlfriend.

"a little." sarah answered. "we're both gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"watch your back, boys." kie added. cassie was glad she wasn't a target of their revenge.

"i, for one, welcome that challenge." pope replied, smirking. "so, did you guys, you know..." he made a gesture with his hands.

"reconcile our differences?" kie finished for him. the boys nodded, waiting impatiently for the answer. sarah shook her head, then kie answered their long awaited question, "not even close."

"but we're... willing to work together." sarah informed them.

"you know what? that's victory!" john b excitedly told the boys, smacking his hand against jj's.