<~•^a (bad) good plan with lies^•~>

It was all quiet and I started to regret asking him out. I should wait a little longer.. right..? A few minutes passed and I was about to leave as he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Wait a second... You didn't received my answer yet.." He said quietly, I looked at him patiently waiting for him to continue his speech. We stood there in silence, I stared at him while he was really quiet, after some time of silence he finally spoke up.

"Come with me, i'll show you where I live around here now"

"It almost sounds like you're trying to say that you're my neighbor"

"Who knows.. maybe it'll be true"

"I hope not"

"That's kinda mean"

"But only kinda"

"Yeh"

"Well then, why don't we go home together?"

I said, looking into his beautiful golden amber eyes. Trying to contain my blush. I couldn't help but Imagine what we would be doing in the future like fucking and other stuff.. why am I thinking that stuff just now? It makes me look like a creep if i'd say my thoughts out loud.. right?

I followed him as he told me to. It made me blush as Aether took my hand and lead me towards his home.. and it made me realise that he's actually living a few houses away from me.. which made it nicer is the thought of walking to school every morning.. I don't know why but it made me excited..

"Sorry if it's not as clean as you thought.. I didn't got the time to tidy up.. and you probably ask yourself why I took you here.." He said.

"Ah.. it's fine.. it's nice to know that we're living a few houses apart though.." I replied, trying not to sound as excited as I actually was.

"Well... I guess.. but I took you here because my father will be at work until 11pm.. so.. we have plenty of time to spend.." Aether said as if he was trying not to sound too shy which made me quietly chuckle. Honestly I just wanted him to be more comfortable around me, he doesn't know that I've planned to go to the jeweler but, I have to think of an excuse.

But I also have to know his opinions and likes to specific, I think he isn't the type who would wear bracelets, but I'll just watch him looking at the different jewelry. Maybe then I'll have an idea of what I can give him as a gift for tonight, the price doesn't matter to me even though I'm not rich, I still don't care about it besides when it's too expensive I can just ask Ajax if he could send me Money per PayPal since you can also pay with it lately and if it won't work then I can always go with Paysafe.

But first I have to know what kind of jewelry he prefers the most. I think I'm repeating myself there for a moment.

"Xiao..?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you single..?"

Why is he asking that? Maybe i'll just wait for his reply for now.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just thought that I should at least know your relationship status as your friend.. I know it comes random but I really want to know.."

"Well... I'm not single"

There it was the first lie. I don't know why I've said that though but his response was kind of sweet.

"I see, well good luck with your partner!"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"