<~•^lonely^•~>

Aether laid there in his bed, deep in thoughts, it was currently 3am, two hours had passed where that incident with his father had happened. The fact that his father is an alcoholic is messing with his head and he knows that he has to get some sleep if he wants to get through the schoolday quickly.

But he can't help and stayed awake for another hour until there was just an hour left for him to sleep. Aether wiped his tears away, he didn't known were there. Finally he fell asleep but it didn't took an hour until there was an annoying yelling and he knew it was his father having an argument with the neighbors because of the apparently loud music.

"Don't be like my useless son"

That was the sentence which made Aether really mad but also sad but it also made him regret to live in the first place even though he had found Kazuha and it was all thanks Xiao, if only Aether would know what Xiao's true intentions behind it are.. Aether lazily got up and looked at his phone. It was still 5:30am, half an hour was left to sleep and he took that time to sleep a little longer.

Time had passed and Aether woke up by a ringing noise, it was really annoying. Aether groaned sleepily but followed the sound and found out that his phone was ringing. He picked it up and saw that Kazuha was calling, he quickly accepted the call like he was already so obsessed with him and his sleepiness disappeared.

"Heeey"

"Why are you calling so early in the morning..?"

"Because I needed to know that you're alright"

"But I.. wanted to sleep for a while longer.."

"Sorry, sorry, I couldn't help but call you, I missed you"

"But still I could've at least slept for fifteen minutes longer.."

"Haha, okay, okay, i'll call you at 6am next time"

"Thanks, but why did you call again?"

"You've forgot?"

"Sorry!! I'm about to cook food for breakfast"

"Not for me?"

"Well.. you can come over if it's not too much of an effort for you"

"Text me your adress and i'll be over"

"So quick?"

"Yes, because I would love to see you"

"Alright, alright, i'll see you soon"

"I'll be there in ten minutes"

"See you"

Aether coldly ended the call and quickly dressed up before running into the kitchen to cook breakfast, luckily he was alone at home, his father was at work but the smell of fresh coffee lingered in the air, Aether turned on the radio and put the volume a bit higher. It may have seemed ridiculous but he vibed a little to specific songs. Ten minutes had passed until the doorbell ringed and Aether immediately went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey there"

"Hiya, you're Kazuha right?"

"Nope, I'm Kazuha"

"Huh?!"

"Oh sorry for the confusion"  Kazuha chuckled noticing Aether's confusion. There was a smell of burned food in the air.

"I think somethings burning"

"Wha- oh shit" Aether said quickly running towards the kitchen to turn off the stove to keep the food from catching fire. Kazuha went towards Aether and leaned onto the kitchen counter to watch him with a chuckle.