🍜Chapter 1🍜

⚠️This book contains⚠️
M!Preg
Omegaverse

Top Seungmin
Abusive Relationship
Pure Gayness
Fluff
Cursing

Warning will be put when scene starts and at the beginning of chapters if it contains anything in the warnings.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, HATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

⚠️This Chapter Contains⚠️
Pure Gayness
Omegaverse
M!Preg
Fluff

Also I am Korean, My English is pretty good, but some things may be different like measurements and I will try to transfer them to the USA system. Apologies for any spelling errors in advance.

🍜Enjoy the chapters Loves!🍜

Nobody's POV:

"Soup sounds really good right now" Hyunjin says while laying on the couch scrolling through his notifications. "Hyunjin it's 31.67°C (89℉) right now" Felix said looking at his older brother in pure shock."I don't care I want soup, the pregnant person is always right" Hyunjin says, using the 6 month old bean in his stomach as an excuse."Okay..what soup do you want.." Felix asked not wanting to anger the pregnant omega."2 Egg drop and 3 Miso Soup Please!!!" Felix dropped his jaw at Hyunjins request. 

"THEY'LL THINK I'M CRAZY FOR WANTING THAT MUCH ON A DAY LIKE THIS" Hyunjin glared at Felix picking up the nearest utensil, which happen to be Jade Chopsticks and pointing at the helpless Alpha,"Get.my.soup" Felix now nervous knowing that Hyunjin could hurt him said "R-right away!" while grabbing his car keys.

Felix and his brother lived together, neither of them had there mate. Hyunjin was in a relationship, but not with his bound mate. When Hyunjin got pregnant, the Alpha left the relationship quicker than you can say "Soup". Felix has been taking care of his older brother since. 

Pregnancy for Hyunjin was beautiful and cursed at the same time. Hyunjin felt happier when pregnant and took better care of himself. But he also had horrible back pain and the pup was very good at kicking Hyunjin in the ribs. But the two brothers went through it together, and while Hyunjin will never admit it, he has been really grateful to Felix.

Felix was thinking of just going to a convience store, cause local soup stores didn't open on hot days like this nor at 9:00pm at night. But while walking he passed a shop and the bright yellow neon sign caught the Alphas attention. He looked at the shop and the sign said "Soup Pit". Felix hoping it wasn't a code name for a bar or strip club and entered it. The smell of chicken, and beef broth hit his nose. Felix smiled at the fresh smells.

 Then someone said "Hi, welcome to the Soup Pit!" Felix looked down and he almost passed out. He was met with the most attractive male he had ever scene, since he doesn't see Hyunjin as attractive. "U-Um hi..sorry this sounds a bit weird since it's so hot out, but can I have 2 Egg drop soups and 3 Miso Soups." The male laughed and said "Your actually are first customer ever...the grand opening was today, and it happen to be so hot, so we don't think it's odd, actually very grateful that you are buying stuff so we can have a sale on are first day."

Felix smiles and hands him the card. "Yeah, I have a pregnant omega at home, and he demanded having soup." Felix chuckles, and the other male frowns and says "Your mated?" Felix laughed and said "No no, I guess I didn't clarify, my brother is the pregnant omega, neither of us have are bonded mates yet." The male seemed somewhat relieved. "Changbin who are you talking too?" 

Another male said coming around the corner and when he saw me he looked shocked. "Changbin-Hyung, why didn't you tell me we had a customer!" The cashier looks at him and says "Well, I don't maybe I was too busy talking to the customer!" Felix chuckles and then the taller of the 2 looked up and said "Okay, what did you order?" "Um..2 Egg drop soup and 3 miso soup, to go please!"

The taller frowned playfully and said "Oh, but why wouldn't you want to eat in are adorable cafe area at 9:21pm!" Sarcasm filled his voice and Felix chuckled for the 82883877379198 millionth time. "I have to get home to a angry pregnant omega that happen to be my brother." The taller eyes widen and said "Boy, you should've said that from the beginning, let me get your soup so your grave won't be dug much deeper." It was the shorters turn to laugh.

 A few minutes later the taller came out of the kitchen and handed him the soup. "On the house, since your are first and last customer of the day!" Felix tried to argue but the taller insisted. "Well Thank you..Seungmin" Felix said while reading his name tag. "No problem.." "Felix" "No problem Felix, come back again!" 

Felix nodded heading out the door and when he started walking home, he realised that the smell of chocolate was there, it was an omega that smelled like that, but Felix had scented plenty of chocolate omegas before, no one had ever smelled like this. Could he have met his mate?

Felix gave Hyunjin the soup when he got home, and since the soup was so good Hyunjin didn't get mad at him for taking so long. "Where was that soup from, nothing is better than that soup?" Hyunjin asked after eating his 3rd bowl of Miso. He had so graciously gave Felix a dish of egg drop soup. "It was called Soup Pit, they opened today apparently."

Hyunjin stood up and stretch his back and said "Were going there tomorrow again, I want more!" Felix was lucky enough to see there hours on the way out. "Yep, they open at 10:00" Hyunjin smirked and said "Then we will head out at 9:30" Felix faced palm and went to rinse out the bowls and throw them away. Hyunjin went to bed and so did Felix, but all Felix could do was think. Had he really come that close to his mate?

⚠️Mentions of Abusive Relationship⚠️ 

FLASHBACK

Hyunjin had been feeling sick for weeks now. So here he is locked in the bathroom by his boyfriend taking a pregnancy test. 

Hyunjin was crying as he it said positive. "COME ONE YOU BRAT SLIP IT UNDER THE DOOR" Hyunjin slipped the test under and his boyfriend banged on the door. "STUPID OMEGA! JUST STAY IN THERE AND DIE"'

Hyunjin heard a door slam meaning his boyfriend had left the house.

Hyunjin was lucky this time, his boyfriend didn't take his phone, so he called Felix and when he picked up he said "Come g-get me, I-I'm at his h-house he l-locked me in t-the bathroom."

Felix was soon to arrive at the door.

🍜🍜🍜

END OF CHAPTER

Just so you guys know, a flashback will be at the end of every chapter, until it leads up to the present time.

I hope you enjoyed the chapters Loves

Have a great day

~leebit_me_puppymin (Yang Jeon-Kei)