🍜Chapter 2🍜

⚠️This Chapter Contains⚠️
Pure Gayness
Omegaverse
M!Preg
Fluff

Also I am Korean, My English is pretty good, but some things may be different like measurements and I will try to transfer them to the USA system. Apologies for any spelling errors in advance.

🍜Enjoy the Chapter loves!🍜

Nobody's POV:

Just like Hyunjin said, at 9:30 the started leaving the house for more soup. Hyunjin was a slow walker in general, but with a extra package on his front side he was even slower. Felix didn't mind though, he was such in a rush to get the pregnant omega his soup that he didn't enjoy the nature and world around him.

This morning in Seoul wasn't peaceful, but it wasn't crazy. Hyunjin looked up at Felix who he held hands with for more stability and said "I went to the doctor yesterday, they said I was having a boy..." Felix looked at him shocked at the sudden news. "Really Jin? Thats great, I'm happy for you." Hyunjin smiled at him with a little tears in his eyes.

"I wanted to say thank you in a way, since this hasn't been easy and you have helped me a lot, so I decided the babies name would Soojin Felix Hwang, I know it's not normal to have a middle name, but in Australia it is, and I wanted him to have yours." Felix hugged Hyunjin who was now crying and said "Thank you so much! You didn't have to honor me, because you would've done the same thing for me!"

The two brothers kept walking and after serval breaks they finally made it to the shop at 11:00, yes it took much longer than expected, but Hyunjin had to use the restroom and the lines weren't short. They were almost to the front door, right in front of it. But Hyunjin had to sit down on the bench. When Hyunjin was pregnant the scents were much stronger and it had blurred Hyunjin's mind making him dizzy. Felix had also smelled the rich chocolate scent again as the neared the shop.

They were about to head in when someone had wrapped his arm around Felix's waist, making him let out a defensive growl. The omega had grown scared never hearing Felix growl that. "I've never seen an Alpha with such cute figures before." A mans voice said. Hyunjin shivered as the man looked at him next. "Nor have I seen a omega, so beautiful.." The next growl Felix lets out makes his eyes glow orange. The omega was trying to calm down little Soojin who was panicking in his papa's belly.

Then the shop door opened...

Few moments before with Seungmin and Changbin...

Seungmin was silently cleaning off tables listening to the song that rang through-out the restaurant. They had gotten a few customers since they had opened. It was a cooler day, so more people wanted soup. He looked out the window when he had smelled the sweet smell of honey and milk, along with a hint of mint.

Seungmin who has been unmated for so long, thought that this must be his mate when he looked out he only saw Felix and a pregnant omega. Seungmin knew Felix was an Alpha since Changbin was well convinced that Felix was his mate since he smelled so heavenly. That must've been Felix's brother, and he wasn't his mate since he was pregnant and had a mate.

"Changbin-hyung~ Come here" Seungmin yelled in a sing-song tone. Changbin appeared from the kitchen. "Yes Seungmin?" "Isn't that Felix?" Changbin looked out the window, not in the same spot he only saw a man wrapping his hand around a blonde wolf, but couldn't see who it was. "Uhm..no that's some random person not Felix.."

Then they both heard a loud growl, the made Seungmins eyes glow red and Changbin coware. "What is going out there?" Seungmin said, and that's when he saw the pregnant omega having his body be pulled by some random Alpha. "Come on Changbin" Seungmin said pulling Changbin to the door. Seungmin open the door and said "Stop..if it isn't obvious they don't like that!" Seungmin had never dared to approach an Alpha, but his instinct told him to do this.

The Alpha looked at Seungmin and said "What's a scrawny Alpha like you going to do about it..?" Seungmin hated being called that, he was more than a small Alpha. "I said leave them" Seungmin said more on the growling side. The Alpha put down Hyunjins hand and approached Seungmin and Changbin. "This short guy, is more of an Alpha than you'll ever be." Seungmin snapped and punched the guy. "It was easier if you just left the 2 alone."

The other Alpha tried to punch back, but Seungmin grabbed his arms and took him down knocking him unconscious. After that he pulled he away from the shop and look towards the two. The pregnant one seemed to try and comfort Felix. Changbin omega wanted to go and cuddle him and make him feel loved. Seungmin could sense that Changbin scent was becoming more sour because his omega wasn't able to fulfil his quest. The pregnant one seemed to notice this and said "Felix...your mate is here, he just wants to comfort you.." Felix looked up and saw Changbin and he started to tear up.

Seungmin and Changbin took the inside and sat on the couch they had as comfy seating. Seungmin switched the sign to closed. Seungmin stood far away from the omegas and the Alpha, knowing that his scent would be disturbing. He went in the kitchen and made tea for everyone. By the time Seungmin got back Changbin and Felix were fast asleep. Seungmin gave Hyunjin his tea, and he sat from a distance. 

"You smell really good..like raindrops and pinewood" Hyunjin says shocking himself and Seungmin who blushed. "T-thank you, people especially omega's don't like my scent because it doesn't smell sweet." Hyunjin went over and sat by him and said "No, I don't like the sweet smells, unlike the nature smells. It's more calming." Seungmin froze as the omega leaned forward to scent him. Hyunjin backed up when he realized what he was doing. Visible tears were in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I haven't done that before, the baby really liked that, I didn't know that was happening." Seungmin pulled Hyunjin back down and said "If you like my scent, then bring some items and I can scent them for you, when the times come for this bean to come out, I can have my scent be in your nest." Hyunjin smiles and out of no where he snuggled into Seungmin neck. "Thank you..I would like that, the baby hasn't really had his dad's scent."

Seungmin didn't know why his Alpha screamed protect, love, kiss, keep safe.

But he knew that he wanted a lot more of Hyunjin around.

⚠️Mention's Of Abusive relationship⚠️

FLASHBACK

Felix picked up Hyunjin from his boyfriends house. Felix had never liked his boyfriend, especially when Hyunjin came home with bruises and scars, saying he ha djust tripped.

Because Felix knew damn well that wasn't the case.

But now Hyunjin wouldn't tell Felix why, he was locked in the bathroom, or why he is balling his eyes out.

Finally Felix stopped in the parking lot and made Hyunjin look at me. "Hyunjin, I can't help you if you don't tell me what happen..so please tell me, you can trust me"

These words broke Hyunjin adn he started bawling his eyes out

"Felix..I'm Pregnant"

------

End of Chapter

Do you guys think they know there mates?