🍜Chapter 5🍜

⚠️This Chapter Contains⚠️

Pure Gayness
Omegaverse
M!Preg
Fluff
A Baby 🍼

Also I am Korean, My English is pretty good, but some things may be different like measurements and I will try to transfer them to the USA system. Apologies for any spelling errors in advance.

🍜Enjoy the Chapter loves!🍜

-----

Hyunjin's POV

(One day later...)

They finally got me to my room and I felt super comfortable for the first time in 7 months. Little Soojin would be released from the NICU tonight. He was small compared to a full-term baby, but big compared to a premature baby. It made me feel a bit sad that his first few hours on earth weren't going to be with me.

Seungmin was helpful. He helped me calm my nerves and not snap or cry. I just gave birth so I was defensive. My baby wasn't in my arms though, so I had nothing to be defensive over. My omega screamed for my child..but right now all I had was Seungmin to be with me. It wasn't what I wanted, but I could deal with it.

Felix and Changbin went back to the house, Felix needed to shower and they decided to grab some clothes for me and the rest of us. Seungmin stayed with me and fed me soup..that he wisely brought from his kitchen for me.

Felix and Changbin would be back tonight. I kinda wished that they would bring Soojin to me before they got here. So Seungmin and I could have a little family moment together. Just as I speak a nurse knocks on the door and Seungmin goes and opens it. She held a baby, no wires, nothing, a healthy baby.

She was going to give it to Seungmin and he said "No..let his mama hold him first" Ugh and I thought I couldn't fall in love with this man any more. Wait...love? Do I love Seungmin?

All my thoughts were washed away when Soojin was placed in my hands. He looked like a replica of me. Chocolate eyes..a beautiful smile. He cooed at me and tears were brought to my eyes. My beautiful baby. He is adorable and deserved all the love in the world. He was beautiful.

After holding him for a while, after the nurse made sure everything was good she left. A few more moments of silent. I saw Seungmin look at the baby with pure joy in his eyes. Even though he had only met me a month ago he just completed this family.

"Do..You want to hold him?" I ask, my omega was screaming, objecting, vetoing. I didn't care, Seungmin helped me so he will hold him. Felix helped me and he will hold him. Changbin helped me so he will hold him. Seungmin looked shocked and I said "I want you to hold him"

Seungmin hesitantly held Soojin and they bonded from that moment. Seungmin was satisfied and Soojin loved looking at Seungmin and would not take his eyes off of him. 

Changbin and Felix came back 45 minutes after Soojin was brought to the family. The both entered the room and Felix said "Hey were bac- Oh he's here, do I need to go?" I shook my head and said "Come over here and hold him." Felix seemed shocked but he went over and picked up his little nephew. Felix was in love. I knew Felix wanted kids and Seungmin said Changbin wanted kids, so it would work out just fine for them.

Then I told Changbin to hold him and he did. Changbin looked so big next to Soojin. He rocked him a bit and said "What's his name" I realized no one knew besides Felix. "Soojin...he has a middle name and that's Felix.." Changbin nodded and said "Hwang Soojin" I giggled a bit and said "No...Kim Soojin"

Seungmin looked at me and his eyes were so happy.

"Thank you Hyunjin"

"Thank you"

------

End of Chapter

Hehhehe baby Soojin is here!