🍜Chapter 8🍜

{Nobody's POV}

Soojin was now 2 months old

Ever since little Soojin has been born, the Hwang Household has not been quiet. It wasn't the babies fault, that his Eomma had to keep up with other things, and he was hungry, or needed to use the bathroom.

Hyunjin was on the phone now, speed walking around his square table with Soojin in his hands. He was talking to Felix, who was coming home from an interview.

"What if you bring him to Seungmin, maybe he needs his Appa's scent?" Felix recommends

Hyunjin realized that Soojin just missed his Appa's scent. Seungmin hadn't been able to come over, because he was helping his friend Jeongin.

Jeongin's mate was having their second kid, his mate was more of a protective breed, and he didn't like anyone around the new born baby, besides a omega female, so his sister Hannah is their with him currently, while Jeongin is with his 2-year old son, staying at Seungmin's and helping him with the Soup Pit.

Soonjin cries out and Hyunjin speaks out, "Should I call him before I head over to the kitchen?"

"No, he would get panicked that your calling him, since you never do and just rush over to the house." Felix replies.

Hyunjin realized that Felix was right and he said "Okay, well I'm going to take him over now, I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay, Drive safe"

"You too"

"Bye"

Hyunjin hangs up the phone and puts on his shoes. He puts a warm outfit on Soojin so he won't be cold, in the bitter May Weather. It hadn't warmed up much, but the forecast was showing promising weather next week. He puts Soojin in his car seat and starts driving to the Soup Pit, Soojin was quiet the whole time.

Hyunjin parked the car and the moment Soojin was put in the cold weather he starts crying, Hyunjin release his scent and the baby calms down a bit. His eyes growing drowsy, but then opening again, when he noticed he wasn't staring at his beautiful mother.

Hyunjin chuckled slightly, and he walked in the cafe. A lot of older people were in their and, as soon as Hyunjin entered the whispers started. 'He must be a single father' 'He looks so young' 'Did he kidnap that baby?'.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked up to the counter, but he didn't see Changbin, instead it was like a Fox-like boy.

"Hi welcome to Soup Pit, can I get you anything?"

Hyunjin smiled at the boy's kindness and said "Is Seungmin here?"

The boy looked at me for a while confused and he then said "Oh you Hyunjin! Yeah, Let me get him over here"

Hyunjin chuckled as the boy walks back to get Seungmin. He comes back and says "He is washing his hands, he just finished cutting onions. I'm Jeongin by the way, Seungmin's friend"

"Oh, pleasure to meet you, Seungmin told me your mate is having a child, is he doing well?" Hyunjin's says and the whispers of the older people pick up again. 'He has a child?' 'He is just a child himself' 'Does that mean the toddler walking around is his' 'I thought it was the short guys kid'

Jeongin looked annoyed and whispered to me "I know that I'm not a kid, so I chose to ignore them' Hyunjin chuckled and said "Apparently starting a family early, is offensive" Jeongin laughs and says "Their just jealous of out cute kids"

Then from the kitchen Seungmin comes out and says "Hyunjin! Soojin!" He was smiling and Soojin whined wanting to be held by Seungmin. Seungmin picks him up and gives him a kiss on the forehead and then gives Hyunjin one.

Once again, the fucking whispering starts.

"Can you guys just shut up, and let us have a family here?! You guys have your food, now eat!" I snap. Seungmin chuckles and side hugs Hyunjin, he knows that my hormones our off the charts. The customers finally leave them alone, and Seungmin had to go back to work but Soojin didn't want to leave him, so They used a baby carrier so Soojin could be with his Appa a he works.

Hyunjin just keep talking to Jeongin. 

"Yeah, I should be able to go to home today, Chan gave birth around 3 days ago, and he is pretty calm, but maybe it's different now that he had a girl and not a boy, I don't know."

 Hyunjin met Jeongin son, Yongyu, he was really cute. When Yongyu met Soojin he was very kind a gentle, the toddler has a scent of a fresh book, and morning dew. Yongyu was an Alpha, but he was shy and nervous, and with his scent everyone assumes he is a omega or beta.

Seungmin was at Hyunjin's apartment, and they had just laid Soojin down for bed.

Hyunjin lays down on Seungmin and says "If Soojin turns out to be a beta or omega, I could imagine Soojin coming home with flower from Yongyu" Seungmin ears perk up and says "Oh really?" 

Hyunjin chuckles and says "Yongyu loved holding him and everything, he is such a sweet kid" Seungmin give Hyunjin a look and says "Well then he isn't allowed to date until he is 54!"

Hyunjin gasps dramatically and lightly slaps him saying "No my baby can date at 16!"

Seungmin started tickling Hyunjin saying "No 54!" Hyunjin was laughing and so was Seungmin and they both end up toppling on the floor, Seungmin on top of Hyunjin. They both stop for a minute. But then Hyunjin leans in and gives Seungmin a soft kiss.

After they break the kiss it was silent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I think I'm ready to be you boyfriend"

~~~~~~

End of the Chapter

So so so so so sorry for the delay on this chapter, Wattpad deleted it all, so I re-wrote it..hehehe

What do you think about Yongyu and Soojin

What do thing Chan and Jeongin's new baby is named?