🍜Chapter 7🍜

⚠️This Chapter Contains⚠️

Pure Gayness
Omegaverse
M!Preg
Fluff
Kissing

Also I am Korean, My English is pretty good, but some things may be different like measurements and I will try to transfer them to the USA system. Apologies for any spelling errors in advance.

This will be a Changlix chapter, because they need to have their moment

Also I may or may not be getting DM's demanding that they find out how they get together, but besides the point.

🍜Enjoy the Chapter loves!🍜

~~~~

{Felix POV}

{This is 2 days, after Felix first meets Changbin}

Hyunjin begged me to go to Soup Pit again, He was in love with the soup. So we took the public bus down, since walking was harder for Hyunjin. We arrived around 1:00pm, and they weren't  packed, but they had a decent amount of customers. When Seungmin's eyes landed on us he smiled.

After Hyunjin got served his soup he started eating it. My soup had turn cold, because I was too busy watching Changbin work. It was his rich scent of chocolate, oh so addicting. But I was confused why I felt like this. Was Changbin my bound mate?

Hyunjin had gone to the bathroom, and while he was gone, Changbin had finally come over. "Hey Felix, sorry I haven't been able to greet you yet, we had some big orders come in. Where is Hyunjin?" I smiled at him and said "He is in the restroom, he always has to use the restroom"

Changbin chuckled and said "Well, he just ate 3 bowls of soup..How is he holding up, ya know with motherhood" I smile even bigger if possible and say "He is a great parent, I hear him sing to Soojin every night, and he takes care of himself much more than he did, when he wasn't a mother"

Changbin smiled and said "How are you holding up?" I look down. The question hit me hard, he probably expected me to say "I'm Good" and that "Taking care of Hyunjin has been fun" but really it hasn't been that great. I stay quiet before Changbin lifts up my chin, making me look at him.

"How are you holding up?" He asked again, his face full of concern. Tear form in my eyes and I start sobbing into him. "I feel weak, and not worthy of the Alpha in me.." Changbin strokes my hair as I vent. It was about how people misunderstood me, thought I was an omega. Changbin just stood their and listened to me.

Finally I finish crying, and I see Hyunjin talking to Seungmin. "Hey, you are the best Alpha I know, you kind and caring, you take care of you older brother, as if he was your mate. When your bound mate, I know you will treat them like the king or queen they are."

I look at him confused.."Are you on suppressants" Changbin's faced went grim and he said "Yes? Why? Can you smell my heat?" I laugh a little and shake my head. "No, I can smell your scent, and it's so rich, and overall a lovely smell...I think you are my bound mate, you just can't smell me that well"

Changbin blushes and says "Oh..sorry"

I laugh and smile "That just means I get to treat you like the king you are"

and with that I kissed Changbin. He kissed back, and we both knew that we were mates, that we were made for each other. Nothing would ever take us apart again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"JEEZ FELIX, NOT IN FRONT OF THE SOUP" -Hyunjin

~~~~

End of small chapter

This is a very Changbin length chapter..

Does anyone ever think about the time that Changbin got called BinChan

Cus It lives in my head rent free

DA END 

(until next time) 

Bai!