🍜Chapter 9🍜

{Seungmin's POV}

I was shocked as the words came out of Hyunjin's mouth.

"What?" I ask again just to make sure i heard the words come out of his mouth right.

"I said, I think I'm ready to be your boyfriend..I've had you waiting for 3 months, and I know your my bond mate. I was scared that we wouldn't have time for each other, with Soojin, and I didn't want us not giving each other enough affection, break our relationship and Soojin having to grow up with only one parent. I'm sorry, I just think so much about Soojin future, i never think about you."

I stroke Hyunjin's cheek and say "I don't care if your worried about Soojin over me, he 10x cuter, and I'm more worried about, whether you care about your feelings. Do you want to date, do you want this for yourself? Because if the answer is no, I can still wait, but I don't want you to push  yourself into this relationship because you think that i'll leave you if i don't."

Hyunjin smiled and said "I love you Seungmin, and I think nothing could tear us apart once we start dating, I truly believe that we can date and raise a child together"

Hyunjin kisses me once more, which I respond to. After breaking the kiss, he hugs me and says "I love you.." I hug him back "I love you too"

We sit in silence for a little while..and I face Hyunjin and say..

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Hyunjin smiles and says "Of course"

We were about to go in for another kiss, but Soojin woke up, and started crying.

~~~~

This is the last Chapter!

Thank you so much for reading this!

I plan on writing a sequel for this book, and for Can I Take Over!

I'll post that soon!