An Adrienette Childhood Backstory

R.T. came up and announced a new universe ahead of them.

"Now, everyone," said R.T., "I believe it'd be interesting for you to see this one."

Everyone turned their attention back to the story about to play.

...

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her best friend, Alya Cesaire, waited outside of the school for their friends. It was their first day of school. Soon, Rose, Juleka, and a few others showed up.

"Hey there!" said Alya.

As they said their "hellos", most of the girls spotted a familiar blonde, driven in a limo, parking by. Alya waited to see Marinette's face suddenly go scarlet red. At first, Marinette paid very little attention.

"Oh, Mariii...look who's here~" said Alya in rhythm.

Marinette finally turned around to look at what Alya had meant.

"It's better not be Kim-" she groaned.

She then spotted the face of the Supermodel himself; Adrien Agreste, stepping out of the car. Marinette gasped at first and blushed a bit.

"N-No way..." she said.

She put her hand to her mouth to muffle her gasp. Adrien walked out of the car, saying goodbye to his bodyguard, the Gorilla. Nino, his best friend, came by.

"Hey, bro!" said Nino.

"Hey, Nino!" replied Adrien.

The Model then looked up to see Marinette. He immediately stopped. It had felt as if all of time had just stopped. The cooling and windy breeze blew into the two teenagers' hair, making it all wispy, despite Marinette's pigtails.

Adrien's eyes widened. It had been as if something had been linking them together for just one single second. Marinette felt a few tears of joy showing up in her eyes, rolling down her cheeks.

...

Everyone let out a loud "ohhhhhh!" Marinette and Adrien blushed like crazy. R.T. giggled to itself very quietly, waiting for their reaction to this next part.

"Wait till you see." he whispered.

...

"Adrien!" Marinette cried out.

She ran to the Model, crashing into him as she wrapped her arms around him. Adrien was shocked at first, but casually wrapped his arms around her as well. Alya, Nino, and all the others stared at them in complete confusion.

Adrien and Marinette almost looked at each other, almost as if they were crying together. Their eyes were squinting together.

...

Like the others in that universe, everyone in that universe, including Marinette and Adrien themselves, had their blushing/amazement completely replaced with confusion. They could then hear R.T. laughing slightly louder.

"What's going on?" asked Alix.

"Oh, nothing." R.T. claimed, "You'll see."

...

"I missed you so much, Adrien." said Marinette.

"I missed you too, Marinette." replied Adrien.

The two pressed their foreheads together. Some of the boys and girls looked as if they wanted to cry just seeing that. It looked like a romance movie or something like that.