Not Just Friends

Marinette and Adrien just wouldn't be left alone by their friends.  They then calimed that they had to go to the bathroom only to run into the halleway.

"This sucks." Adrien groaned.

"No kidding." said Marinette, "I hope only people forget who we are or we'll never hear the end of it..."

"Yeah, I agree..."

"Wanna see the next one?"

"Yeah."

They then headed back into the classroom, hiding in the back row seats.  R.T. then began to talk slightly about this one.  This was a story based on a future possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________

Description:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is going to get married, but not to Adrien Agreste, but to Luka Couffaine.  However, is there still hope?  Master Fu said that those two were made for each other, does Marinette still think that though?

________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette Dupain-Cheng twirled around in her her new plain white dress.  The outlines of it was fluffy and it was below her shoudlers.  

It was the day of her wedding.  She was getting married, ready to begin a life with the person she loves.  However, it's not with Adrien Agreste, the Model she had fallen in love with since high school.  

It was Luka Couffaine.  The boy who she had fallen for with the kindness he shared, the times he was there for her.  However, despite this, Marinette and Adrien were able to remain just friends.  In fact, the Model was right in front of her before the wedding could begin.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"As beautiful as you always have been." said Adrien with honesty.

Marinette blushed only for a moment.  She's always going to wonder what if he had considered her more than "just a friend."  An awkward silence followed.  They both knew it was only a week ago or so after everything happened.

Hawk Moth was finally defeated.  It took Marinette and her partner, Cat Noir, until the very end of their senior year.  No one was close to feeling as hurt as Adrien (and suprisingly Cat Noir) was.  

It so strange of Cat Noir, especially after since he didn't want to know Ladybug was.  But he was so panicky for Ladybug to find out who her partner was.  He claimed that it was better that way.  It kind of hurt Ladybug, seeing the sudden change in her partner.  She wondered where he was now.

"I'm sorry about your father." said Marinette.

"Y-Yeah..." replied Adrien.

They could then see Alya walking inside.  She was so sad that Marinette chose Adrien over Luka, but if this was what her girl wanted, then she'll respect her choice.  

"It's time, girl." said Alya, "Just wanted you to know.  Best you wrap up whatever's going on in here."

"Okay, I'll be there, Alya." said Marinette.

Her best friend nodded then closed the door.  Another awkward silence followed.  Adrien then took in how beautiful Marinette looked.  He was so sad, and angry at himself on the inside.  

He was so caught up with being so in love with Ladybug, a person who alwyas rejected him and was unable to talk to in civillian form, that he never noticed that he had feelings for the girl who had a Paris-sized crush on him since they very start.