Miraculous: New Era Sneak Peak

Marinette and Adrien were in the hallway. Watching that Cat Blanc again brought nightmares back to her. Adrien held onto her.

"I'm sorry that happened." he said.

"It's okay..." said Marinette, "...I should've told you when I had the chance..."

"Well, mistakes are how we truly learn."

Marinette nodded and kissed Adrien on the cheek. They headed back into the classroom. Everyone was obviously still affected by this universe. R.T. waited patiently for them. They nodded, signaling him to continue on.

"Now, this next universe is based on a Wattpad story that is currently being made in your universe made by IcetheHedghog06 called Miraculous: New Era." R.T. explained, "It's simply when there are many, many differences."

Everyone nodded in interest. That's when it began. There they could see the story beginning.

The door to the top of Marinette's apartment opened up. A small glimpse of her footwear was seen at first. Ladybug immediately jumped off the ground and off a pipe.

She then used her hands to push herself off the ground as well. Soon, her entire costume was seen. It was much different from her original costume.

The collar was slightly different and the whole thing wasn't as skin tight. She wore a short jacket with spot patterns on. A black line with a spot on the top where it stopped at her chest and by her stomach. Her waists were black, showing a red spot on them. The legs were mostly black from the back area on the upper leg, where it was red and had the spot pattern, while the rest of the lower leg was mainly black.

Two yo-yos were also strapped to her sides. She threw one of them and began to swing around.

Soon, it was Cat Noir's turn to show up. He wore black jacket with the front glowing green, showing his paw-shaped logo. He also had knee pads strapped to his legs. He didn't have his suit's usual bell.

Ge began to slide down a wall. He then jumped off. He flew right past a few people conversing on a roof.

"Excuse me! Late for work!" Cat Noir shouted.

Ladybug then began to swing low. Where she swung past someone on their phone.

"Coming through!" she shouted.

"Lookin' good, LB!" the person complimented.

Ladybug swung again, this time low enough to lightly skid her hands against the floor, not painfully of course while Cat Noir continued to jump off vehicles.

"Hel-lo, Paris!" the duo shouted in excitement.

The two then jumped high into the sky together. They did mid-air poses together as if they expected someone to snap some shots in the air.

"New suits, same old us!" Ladybug and Cat Noir said together.

Everyone stared at each other then at R.T. then back at the older-looking Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"That's so awesome, dude!" said Nino.

"Thanks." said Adrien, "I like that idea for the jacket."

"Girl, you just nail it for style!" said Alya.

"I should really start focusing on my costume." said Marinette more to herself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!